Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koil the Battle-Scarred
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103702
103702, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Koil the Battle-Scarred
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 23 16:46:46 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Koil perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:37
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:58
103710, Dang, I was lookin forward to fighting with you at hero. :( GLWYN (n/t)
Posted by Hapne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
103703, Fun but...
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I changed my ADHD meds recently and they are messing with my temper and ability to understand when im being an ass. So instead of being a whine ass and bothering the player base im deleting now. I liked this character and was doing well until my meds changed. Suddenly i just said screw it. Ill be back in a week or two after i get my meds changed...AGAIN. some notes...

Vall your amazing as Captain. Honestly i want to stay but id end up doing something i regret in my current state.

Lastril you reaaaally need to learn your limitations and be more careful.

Yuzxra same as lastril but your doing very well so far.

Enlilth awesome with the dress and stuff made me laugh. Kept trying to get myself to think during those fights but it just wasnt happening.

I know i dont have too many hours and dont need to post a goodbye but it only feels right i say sorry for this.

103707, RE: Fun but...
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you were balls to the wall all the time. I was going to look at you tomorrow for early Maranating.

Come back to the Fort once you feel sorted out. :)

Good luck.
103717, Well koil loved combat...
and she was a follower of Akresius in that there were no excuses not to fight. She was either going to gain victory or die trying if she thought it was possible to win.
103708, RE: Fun but...
Posted by Maligannt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go, enjoyed getting to know you. GLWYN.
103711, Good times
Posted by Thorkhan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, it was enjoyable running around with you. Wish you didn't delete, you were my only real dwarf partner in the mid-ranks! We were finally starting to outnumber the elves :P

Ah well man,

Best of luck with the meds and all that,

Hope to see you back soon,

Thork
103718, It was nice to have you there...
Koil was my first dwarf EVER. I think it went well it was nice having someone i didnt have to worry about getting killed.
103715, RE: Fun but...
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good luck with your next, I really liked this guy.
Echo raybaer with the balls to the wall thing.
103724, RE: Fun but...
Posted by Illanthos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man. You were so promising. I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad that you're dealing with real life #### first and foremost.
103733, SO SAD
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
GWAR you were definitely on the fast track to maranation, and one of the few squires who seemed both a consistent presence and a consistent badass. Don't let a couple of bad days get you down, just log out and calm down and come back to playing a quality character the next day. Was really looking forward to having another guy at the hero range who knew how to handle himself.
103740, I did calm down..
I decided to delete mostly because i was angry for no reason...I was acting outside of how my RP was and how i would even act..I will be back with a new character just need a few days to let my body work through it...Im taking ritalin they doubled the dose on me...which messed me up badly. My BP is very high which is bad since i have normally low BP so im back to my normal..ill be fine in a few days which i will start from square one with a new character.

I will be trying another fortie very soon.
103734, Do you have any idea how tempting it was to just bash you instead doing what I did?
Posted by Fjodir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyways, we had a nice little chat later. You seemed quite cool-tempered to me, but then again, we only fought totally 3 combat rounds or so.

Good that you realize you had a problem though (if it were a problem that is) and that you'll come back later. GLWYN
103741, I couldnt just not attack you..
I tried not attacking you but koil couldnt hold back. Being chaotic and having it as his duty to hunt evil i had to fight. I love your character nothing against you.

Oh and holy damn..ive never been taken down so fast in my life...not even fighting volkov have i ever been beaten that fast.
103746, RE: Fun but...
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is f'n weak.
103747, RE: Fun but...
Posted by Anerus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Darn brave! was fun running after you to heal and aura the few times Anerus did it! it seemed that you didn't like Anerus doing it, so you ran as fast as you could! Anerus always tried to show more courage while you were around!

Come back soon!
103757, Koil REALLY didnt like being healed when she knew...
She could win...because it made them run but i love anerus even when I played Saykou. Reason i deleted her was i hated...hated...hated...hated the RP. It wasnt my style. I hope you keep around as i dont stay out of a cabal for long.

103749, You were the cutest zombies ;) GLWYN n/t
Posted by Sria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntntnt
103801, You were everyone's favorite little brother
Posted by Argivo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
in the Fort. And man, you certainly were fearless and kickass.
Really well done, and hopefully see you soon!

P.S. And yes, you were a dwarf, so pun on little intended :)