Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Zhebulon the Master of Mutation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103395
103395, (DELETED) [SCION] Zhebulon the Master of Mutation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 12 16:45:40 2011

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zhebulon perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:transmuter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:140
103396, Bye
Posted by Zhebulon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun. I just wanted to test out transmuters. Thanks to Tavlin and Obregon for being cool leaders, and to everyone I fought. Especially Vallinane and Ganicus were fun opponents.

I would have liked to kept playing him, but alas plans have been set in motion that leave little time for CF.

I'll be back.
103397, Bah! you go an delete ya grimey pansy instead o facin Ol' Red!!!!
Posted by Ganicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey we had some epic fights. I came so close so many times to getting you! There was one or two times where I was also so close to executing a retreat and just got consumed by the log monster and you put the nail in the coffin.

I was looking forward to some more hero level fights :<, also I don't think I ever actually landed the kill on you so I wanted that too!

And did you start carrying around 3 ergion staffs at all times just for me? hehe
103399, RE: Bye
Posted by Caerdryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you didn't absolutely smite the ####ing #### out of me with no hope of recovery (i.e. two full ticks of being frozen) I really enjoyed fighting with you.

See you in the fields.
103400, GODDAMMIT
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was -SO- looking forward to evening up the score against you. I think it was like, two wins to me, four wins to you or something like that (can't remember exactly). We tangled a lot, and I caught you without flying several times, but you always just barely managed to hang on by the edge of your fingernails until your nightwalker could fux me up. Well played, especially on my last death.

At our first encounter, you tore me a new asshole, but I managed to get you down to convulsing anyway. At our subsequent encounters, after I hit hero, I started to take the slight advantage against you, especially if I could catch you with fly down.

I'd like to see some of those logs, if you have any. Was a lot of fun playing against you, hope you come back and make a fortie for me next time.
103409, You were real tough!
Posted by Durzunt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think our score ended up 1-0 to me. But man did we fight a lot. Most of the time though I had big issues with my connection, at those times I avoided all PKing. Quite a few were annoyed with me over that.

Anyways, you were really tough!