Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kaleed Arnor the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103312
103312, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kaleed Arnor the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Oct 11 08:14:38 2011

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Kaleed perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:69
103313, ****goodbye post 9833*****
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Dear *insert name here*

Was fun to have you around. And I really liked that one thing we did that one time.....Also the other thing was not so great but hey we got over it. We really need more (zerker/defender/scout) like you. And also it was nice to have a *insert spec* on raids and defenses.

Sad to see another great villager go, but come back soon before we con kill 2 nexus bards, 6 nexus warriors and 12948209348 nexus shifters.

Come back to the village soon.

Tontik the sad little dirt gnome.

p.s. Seriously though losing one of the only defenders around is gonna hurt, and I know you have been getting beat up a little lately but hell all of us have, you were good and I hope you come back.
103314, You should stop with this stuff.
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Let your character be your character. Stuff like this reflects poorly in game.

If you have a legit goodbye, share it. But it seems like since you made Drillmaster, you've had way too much of a forum presence/persona for an active character.
103315, I think its fine.
Posted by Vortex Magus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's just a silly inside joke for people who've read his previous stuff.

Also, I love reading goodbye posts on my deleted characters, so someone like this who is very active in his goodbyes and always has something upbeat to say is #1 to me.
103316, Inside joke for the forum readers
Posted by Nuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it. He edits it at the end to make it personal usually, and it's amusing. It was based off something that was said after a bunch of ragers all deleted within a few days. Posting on the battlefield and posting some logs isn't an overactive forum presence in my opinion.
103319, RE: You should stop with this stuff.
Posted by ORB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh please, give me a break.
103322, That is fine, excet for...
Posted by Explosion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it would be much more funny if this number would be real :) Like goodbye #79. This way we would track those deleted ragers better :)
103324, RE: You should stop with this stuff.
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Let your character be your character. Stuff like this
>reflects poorly in game.
>
>If you have a legit goodbye, share it. But it seems like since
>you made Drillmaster, you've had way too much of a forum
>presence/persona for an active character.

(all my goodbye posts have been very legit) and i have made a total of 29 goodbye posts the first of which was in early august and I have only been drillmaster for a week, i see in no way that that is to much for a char that has been around for months*****

I have been making goodbye posts since i have had this character in the 30's and people i knew started deleting, the copy paste post came after i wrote like 7 personal goodbyes in 5 days and someone said I should just make a copy paste.....hence the beginning part of the message, I always personalize it at the end and I only post for chars who i have had atleast one significant interaction with, most of the time many many interactions. And I dont see how a forum presence could be bad....
103331, Ike Mak Suka izzat u?
Posted by Leroy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Holla!
103342, Sorry, Ragers just aren't for me.
Posted by Kaleed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was a chore, all I did was spam practice and rank. I thought things might be more fun at hero, so I tried to power rank there, but losing 2 con to Zenze in one day (when I had 2 deaths before this) just pushed me over the edge.

My character was built purposely designed to kill empowerment classes (as per his role), and I think his combo was one of the best at doing it. Neutral, defender, axe/h2h (tossed up over h2h or whip) with forsaken thoughts and calming the tempest. I would have destroyed Shamans (if I found any), I had no problem against Pallies (unless they're 2h holding unbreakable/undisarmable weapons and can just spam SoF) and could at least beat Healers back with ease. Druids are pretty diverse and vary greatly with player skill, but I think with h2h and defender powers I could have taken them.

I think I need a break from CF. I've only been back about 6months, but I'm starting to grow bored. I lack the knowledge to do well at hero and I CBF taking the time to learn. Maybe I'll play a midbie mass PKer for a bit.

Thanks anyway.