Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Bhurmag the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103262
103262, (DELETED) [None] Bhurmag the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 10 14:58:25 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Bhurmag perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:209
103317, The season of chaos is over.
Posted by Zanzarin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this was second my Chieftain, first one was Uggeema adapted as mundungudu.
Most of time this was lone run except short time ganking with Cotzibue,
and short presence of over orcs.
I had no role for this character, hard to find something new about orcish rp at all, was trying to lead Grinning Skulls, was trying to be
"orc", think i done it well enough.
If you wish to know my thoughts about mamlauks here are few:
Swat - isn't that good, even mastered, it hits weapons (even daggers) out of the room quite rarely, grapple weapon is better for my test.
Brutal force/stone hands - not sure theese were noticable, perhaps 10-15% bonus to wield heavier weapon + 10% damage.
Hack is nice.. but 4! rounds lag a bit too much, half of fights were like "hack arm, they fled, the end"
Whomp - sometimes it did "uspeakable things" on resting/vuln victim 55+dr and ~25 average weapon, i think normal lag about 1 for an opponent/3 for your, but usually it did like + 30% of damage or something like.
Mundungudu was much better for my taste.

Few goodbies:
Negative: Ergow/Rogue, what i can say, i'v heard the rumor you are ####, so you are.
The story: I have killed you first time and left corpse untouched, perhaps only potions were taken, next time you ganked me with Zosi and nearly striped all my #### out from me, even "orc-only" club and beads, axes et cetera and you was talking #### i have made a banner from your gear and i got ignored at the end (but i haven't done anything like and can post logs if you wish).
Well i was so happy then finally catched you and left nake. Don't play, please.

Positive: Fortress, there were always horde of you, and i was trying to fight you all, as i said was hard to have such number of enemies, but fun in over hand.

Caerdyn - my oldest enemie, i have killed you once as far as i remeber, you made me run many times so did i, but once you got defiance (and you no longer worry about hack or grapple) you turn to
nuklear bomb to me, fight became one sided, like "templar defence face+your sword dispeled my preps = i am running.

Angynn - Monks are too tough for my taste, once you nearly killed me run after 10 bloody skins even without your aura, once i have hacked your leg and head and you finally ran, good fights.

Ozrek - nice elf warrior, you was hard opponent, was fighting you a lot, you got me twice, and i have done it just once, you was tough matchup for orc.

Velack/Traf - i am sorry, but you was softest of my foes, killed you a lot.

Milis/Valliane - opportunity forties, killed both of you, marshall got me once also. Milis i am sorry once i'v made a mistake and made banner from your gear.

Zosi - you are too mean and too mouthy, funny you called me ganker because i am an orc after ganked me down, disliked you.

Invokers (Provost, Captain) - you owned me all time, orcs, it seems, have nothing to do with you
Shield of Slime = No lash/bash/headbut/spinebreaker + fly and orc just crying and dying.

If i forgot someone will answer for you reply.

103323, I enjoyed our fights.
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I tried not to be too annoying with stealing your inventory and stuff, even when I really wanted to :).

Fighting you guys in the orc village was just unfair, though, so many crazy things almost instantly killing me and even if I survive the oblit traps in every room, you got bash, savage feeding, and big scary iron weapons.

OrcBash is really scary, but if I reduce myself I can't garrotte you or trip you so I really had no choice but to allow bash to happen if I wanted a chance at sealing a kill. It paid off eventually, too, though it also got me killed a few times LOL.

You're right that there was a ton of forties around, but I also think we might have given you a ton of kills because of it :P

Smart, dangerous, and skillful. That horde wrecks the watcher WAY too fast. Thanks for not being an asshole about looting my stuff when I died to you. Well played and see you in the fields.

Edit: Also, do orcs have some special things going to stop garrotte from happening? I found it obnoxiously difficult to get any one of you guys knocked out. Even when I enlarged to the same size and you didn't see me there, I'd still fail a lot.
103327, nt
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
103328, RE: The season of chaos is over.
Posted by Ozrek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always loved our fights. Sorry you felt like it was hopeless once STSF charged. That's actually not the case at all - I could have it fully charged and you could still win once you hacked, or just by eating me alive with savage feeding. Good show!
103329, RE: The season of chaos is over.
Posted by Garwern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You surprised the hell out of me with how tough you were, I usually regard orcs as squishy speedbumps, but you pushed me pretty hard in the Graveyard that one day and it was surprisingly satisfying to successively pin you down in the village for the kill.

And RE: Hack- Hack stops me(even with defiance) from using two-hander spec moves, I was reduced to my prayers and general paladin skills once you landed it.
103349, My favorite foe...
Posted by Caerdryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed every single fight I ever had with you, even the ones I didn't expect and the ones that didn't go my way at all. I look forward to see your next character. Wish you hadn't deleted; you inspired a lot of orc greatness I think.

See you around.
103358, I'm a little late here.
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The dios log reminded me to look for you.
:) There were a couple of really fun fights.
That head thing killed my ability to get mana
regen and I was out of juice anyway. Had I stuck
it out another moment and I mean MOMENT I'd have
been a corpse. :)
Good luck with your next!
103388, No Orc left Behind
Posted by Masardu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed the most with you. Loved your RP and our banter. I wish I had more time to play with you around.
103413, RE: The season of chaos is over.
Posted by Mreklau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought you were a great chief ... You helped me find my feet in a few different ways when our playing times matched, while still keeping it ORC. I saw your adaption as a great one befitting a chief huge display of firepower.

All the best with your next.
103422, Well done man,
Posted by Obaznuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was Trafalgeiner and yeah, you ate me up every time but I gotta say, you were my favorite orc of all time. So, well done.