Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [NEXUS] Rotdru the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103237
103237, (AUTO) [NEXUS] Rotdru the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 9 20:26:02 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Rotdru perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:120
103291, RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Rotdru the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Rotdru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry guys, I loved the go but work, school, life, has been interfering a lot. I enjoyed my enemies, I enjoyed my friends. It may not seem like it but I tried to solo more then you think village scum but just couldn't match up quite as well as I thought the build would. It was an interesting build but it was a very complicated build because it required so much switching and such but i enjoyed the character.

- Puhguly, I always wanted to call you phu ugly but thats just dyslexia for you. You were a great leader and I loved our interaction but life beckons. I haven't played much lately either and I just knew it was time to go, the spirit of Rotdru just faded in me.

- Other Nexuns, My bards, oh I loved my bards, you were awesome :D
- Mages, we had some fun deffinently

- Tontik, you were a fun fight, and Our fights were quite fun. You won most, but I won some myself gosh damnit. Btw, a 2v1 is pretty much a 1v1 vs a villager. You were a beast and were always willing to fight. Deathblow is pretty much an instant nova if not stronger and pretty much determines a fight.

Always enjoyed fighting with villagers and the many enemies I had, I felt I lost to many times though and it really sucked.

anyways fun times most indeed.
103441, I wanted to apologize
Posted by Ganicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to say sorry about dropping that more or less full loot on you. As a rule I pretty much restrict looting to just things I need and at that particular moment I was wearing a full suit of ragesteel due to hamsah gate guards. I wasn't trying to start a full loot war or fulling you because of cawbocks it just came down to all your stuff was better then my stuff.

I was looking forward to some fights outside of the bash patroll behind a defensive shifter/bard but I guess that wasn't to be :(
103244, Figured this was coming
Posted by Puhguly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was it the cabal, the build, enemies etc? Curious to see what led to what I thought was a great char to interact with get let go of.
103239, ***to whom it may concern***
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
dear enemy,

That time you ganged me was horrible, but that one time beat you solo was awesome. I hope you liked the (nexus,scion,empire) it seemed like you did well with them. Maybe next time you will join the village and rock it out with us. You always seemed tough on raids and defense, but hey most people are.

Tontik the sad gnome.

p.s. Strange to see you auto seemed liek you were putting in the effort.