Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ghuulmek the Taiotoshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103192
103192, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ghuulmek the Taiotoshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 6 20:05:17 2011

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ghuulmek perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:36
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:64
103193, and we were doing so well I thought i was going to get to delete my note....
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Dear *insert name here*

Was fun to have you around. And I really liked that one thing we did that one time.....Also the other thing was not so great but hey we got over it. We really need more (zerker/defender/scout) like you. And also it was nice to have a *insert spec* on raids and defenses.

Sad to see another great villager go, but come back soon before we con kill 3 nexus bards, 8 nexus warriors and 12948209345 nexus shifters.

Come back to the village soon.

Tontik the sad little dirt gnome.

p.s. you were coming up strong, and seriously defenders are in short supply in the village...and also was nice to have a hiden/see hidden person about to give out the info

GLWYN
103195, LOL
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually did.
103198, Weak sauce
Posted by Ganicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can honestly say I think you were the most effective defender I have ever played alongside.

I was really looking forward to you getting up to hero and making those nexus groups nervous about being stalked and assassinated.
103202, Haha, appreciate it.
Posted by TripHitNdip on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That time we hit up the Island and you killed like 5 people in a row was pretty funny. I tried to make this character more about just saving people and always being there with field dressings and it was pretty fun playing more for the support. Defenders are just plain rediculous even for solo pk, I think I'd rather be a defender over a berserker any day.

Anyways, keep killing those mages, we had some fun moments.
103205, holy poop I had no idea this was you. nt
Posted by Ganicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
wowza
103203, Thanks chief.
Posted by TripHitNdip on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a shoe-in for Drillmaster and I loved when you logged on. Was more of a fun throwaway type character while I had some downtime but school is getting heavy again so I had to pull the plug.. hope you keep rocking!