Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Ajeagre BlackHand the Dedicated War-Lord of the Spire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=103082
103082, (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Ajeagre BlackHand the Dedicated War-Lord of the Spire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 3 12:16:27 2011

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ajeagre perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:228
103115, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Ajeagre BlackHand the Dedicated War-Lord of the Spire
Posted by Paulus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed it when you were on, even if my character didn't . Sucked that the one consistent Tribby was evil, so I always felt a little dirty even spelling you up for a fetish-snatch. Good job lasting to con-death, and hopefully having a good time in the process.
103140, Thanks!
Posted by Asthiss on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was always glad to see you log on as you where one that always was up for getting the fetish. Almost made Aje think of you as a friend. =)

Good luck and I'll see you around
103112, I lost so many good weapons...
Posted by Zosi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh well. I really appreciate it when a magistrate hunts down criminals (he said with selfish glee). I know that situation near arial city was not your fault, but I didn't have much choice, ICly. Oh well.

Glad you had fun, the feeling was mutual. Good luck with the next!
103141, RE: I lost so many good weapons...
Yea guess it was bound to happen at sometime. I think of it as something to counter all the other times we didn't touch each-others corpses.

Always liked to fight Zosi. Was a bit disappointed that you wouldn't try and raid when you had the bard with you though. So after a wile I got tired (I usually do=)) and just went for it. Silly me but that's how it goes.

Good luck and I hope to be able to get some fight like ours when I have time to roll another.
103097, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Ajeagre BlackHand the Dedicated War-Lord of the Spire
Posted by Caerdryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our fights were BRUTAL one way or the other. Always had my blood rushing. See you in the fields.
103106, Never did get a knack for fighting Monks
Was always fun to throw it down though. Even when it made deep holes in my gold pockets. =)
103110, I'm not a monk! Avenger, baby.
Posted by Caerdryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The hand-to-hand asswhooping was pure RNG. Even I thought it was ridiculous. I got up to go get something to drink while you bashed the #### out of me.
103111, Ha! My bad.
Yea loved our fights. Now if I could only get the search in win 7 to search in the log files I might be able to find some and but on the log board. (missing my xp here.)
103200, found it
http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,901856,901856#msg-901856
103086, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Ajeagre BlackHand the Dedicated War-Lord of the Spire
Well this was fun.

First when the note came that Evils wouldn't be allowed in the Spire
I felt it did mess with the plans for the char a bit. And well I did
end up patrolling Hamsah a lot. But this change also became one of the
fun parts of the char. Enlilth comming out and giving me a shoot at
going into the Empire instead and well just getting some Imm
interaction was more then I had hoped. So even though it was quite
lonely as evil. Ajeagre didn't have many to go and explore with but
I did get to go some places.

Just like to give a big thank you to all the Imms. I can't believe I get to play a game for 228 hours, best $5 I ever spent!
So thank you.

Enlilth - Thank you for taking your time and giving some love to a
lonely evil in the Spire.

Iunna - Thank you for taking your time to talk with me. Seemed we
didn't match well time wise.

Rayihn - Thanks for the tell the otherday, it made my day! Was hoping
for con before but well after talking to Iunna with it I already had
came to ends with Aje dying. Guess I didn't make the last one count
much though. Dided quick to that Fortress gang =)

Tribs
Liked all of you, though didn't get that many to hang with.

Enemies
Was fun fighting you all.

To many people to list made this fun for me. But give a comment and
I'll respond.

Hope to be able to roll something new soon. Just need work to slow
down some.

See you in the fields!
103088, You have iron nerves.
Posted by Evil trib no so far before you on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really hate Tribal thees days.
I have no ideas why evils aren't welcome in the Spire.
This is so wrong, i think goods shouldn't be welcome
because they have hard feelings while chase and slay good aligned
criminals. Evils would do this job against all kind of criminals with cold heart and evil grin on their dark faces.
I had been treaten till my first day to the last,
seen my cabal mates kissing with forties and spit on me, this
was just complete BS.
103092, It's all IC agreements.
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't like it?

Roll up an orderly AP and make them take you.
103101, Not exactly...
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... it's not just IC agreements. But you will have to find out in game.
103117, Conspiracy?
Posted by Slack on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is No Note. No Echos. No Skeeta News-Letter.

Why you telling about going IC? Is there something that you trying to hide? Whats next, No evils in Scions?

I have to make a char just to ask you about it in the game. And somehow I haven't seen Nirilas around. My time is between 5PM - Midnight.
103120, Relax, bro. This is a death thread. nt
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
a
103114, Evils are Imm_induct_only nt
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
a
103089, Very solid!
Posted by Ergow on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You shined through defeat. We had some awesome battles!

We had the kind of mutual respect I think that most enemies
wish they had. Thanks for the fights!! Now come to the wildlands
and free yourself! AND get drunk!
103142, RE: Very solid!
Well you kind of have to shrug of defeats when you die as much as I do. =)

Liked fighting you a but dam them head charms sure made a big hole in my pockets.
103094, No Evil in Trib?
Posted by Slack on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When did this happen? Is it a cabal philosophy change or Provost change?

Did you make to Provincial?
103100, RE: No Evil in Trib?
You will have to find out IC.
103102, I understand this response, but if I roll up an evil trib build...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...and then find out Evils aren't allowed in Trib anymore, well, I just wasted a lot of time I could be doing other things.

How about this, let's start a gameplay thread about Fort not hunting in cities and Trib not inducting Evils. I'll start it in about 20 mins.
103096, One of the few I was actually scared of
Posted by Rolas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know if I'm relieved or disappointed that you are gone. When you were hammering on the huntress it was pretty much "F that, I'm not even going to slow him down". Good job all around.
103143, RE: One of the few I was actually scared of
Thanks!

Always feels good when some out of range char starts telling you it's not worth reraiding and then you just stand there and dish out the damage ;)

Was hoping to get a fight in with you before I died though but well guess we can't get it all.

I think that if you stared fighting me you would see what a little puddytat (read like sylvester) I was a times =) and well don't really have a good idea how to fight druids yet.
103099, Very good character!
I wish we spent a bit more time fighting by each other's side. I think with some proper communication we could be a force. I really liked how you were always ready to rumble and took your defeats with great grace. I was hoping to use your overdue promotion to Provincial as a case to push evils, but it was not meant to be. VERY successful character. Good luck with your next.
103144, RE: Very good character!
Its always great to have a healer by your side. But at the same time I found myself doing stupid things when I did have you with me. Guessing the over confidence got me. And yes communication did break down a lot between us at times ;)

I had a talk with the Provost about the promotion, asked him flat out in fact and was told I would never get Provincial. So was hoping for Vindicator, but as with my first promotion from Hamsah to Galadon there seemed to be a glitch between Mercatis and the Provost about if he was allowed to promote me or if it was just Mercatis. Or it could be he just used that as an excuse =)

Thanks for the good times and good luck
103113, Ba####y Bash Bash!
Posted by Ghuanrrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good scraps, could never understand why sometimes you didn't go for the big flurry finish at times?
Not much in terms of RP interaction for us, too busy going at each other hell for leather. Was so pissed at that Paladin who attacked you at eastern crossroads.
Anyway, when you came prepped you could be a monster. Raiding with you and someone else around was always a dangerous prospect.
103145, RE: Ba####y Bash Bash!
Both love and hated fighting you! Couldn't maladict you to stop dodging and felt like I didn't hit you enough but was always fun to clash swords.

Think at the time my flurry was at 89% and well it just didn't feel reliable. Always hated when I did flurry and then got 2 hits and the target fled and just came back and got my hamstring and even a second command before I could move. But looking back it seems everyone is bashing (see what I did there) me for not flurring enough so guess I have to comeback and try that next time I go down the warrior sword route.

103177, RE: (CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Ajeagre BlackHand the Dedicated War-Lord of the Spire
Posted by Jitleph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our times didn't overlap much so we didn't get to travel though I appreciate the couple times we got to hunt. I was impressed all around with what little I was able to see and even more impressed you had the resolve to con die. glwyn
103085, Good rp
Posted by Lowbie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your rp, even if you turned down my cheapskate offer of a chicken and some coppers, forcing me to get four kittens from the pet shop killed by the skeleton whose ring I wanted.

10 copper a kitten? Bargain! You have given my character a new appreciation for all things fluffy.
103108, Hah!
At first I thought it was a mob that was tracking you. And well thought I would kill it if it came into town. Just couldn't see Aje giving a dam about aiding you more then that ;)

ooc I always want to help people out. But when playing evil I have to tell myself not to or work around it somehow. Glad you enjoyed it even though I didn't help.
103083, Ajeagre has made you WANTED!!!
Posted by Sagraa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good one, really liked you!

We were enemies, but you always been polite and in-character.
I think you should be more conservative, though - you did fight until death way too much!

A real character that makes game fun. Dunno if i've killed you - but we surely fought pretty much.

Good luck with the next!
103107, Liked having you around
To bad we weren't on the same side.

Cant believe how bad I was beaten by that gorilla of yours though. =)