Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Roocka the One-Worded Warmonger, Edge of the Falchion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102828
102828, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Roocka the One-Worded Warmonger, Edge of the Falchion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 27 14:22:21 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Roocka perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:223
102844, seriously though
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Roocka you get a custom one because out of all the other villagers i am reasonably sure i have spent the most time (and got in the most trouble) with you. You played the way i always wanted to...and i hate to say it but it was in the true racial profiling of a village berserker.

Me: Crap there is invoker, two bards and 2 warrios raiding....
Roocka : Me Smash
(call blood) e;flurry !!!!!!!!
Me: Holy crap did we just kill 3 of them and run the other two off at the giant?
Roocka :Smashed gud

seriously though you were a beast and did not let anything get you down no matter what happened, and you were not scared of the odds no matter who or what it was....

also we almost killed that imm controlled mob in galadon which was freaking awesome

was good to have you around and sad to see you go

tontik

glwyn and make another villager dang it we are dropping like flies here
102843, To whom it may concern.
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dear *insert name here*

Was fun to have you around. And I really liked that one thing we did that one time.....Also the other thing was not so great but hey we got over it. We really need more (zerker/defender/scout) like you. And also it was nice to have a *insert spec* on raids and defenses.

Sad to see another great villager go, but come back soon before we con kill 3 nexus bards, 8 nexus warriors and 12948209345 nexus shifters.

Come back to the village soon.

Tontik the sad little dirt gnome.
102829, Poor Tontik
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He'll have to cut and paste now for yet another dead villager.

Roocka was a pretty tough dwarf.