Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Utpor the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102743
102743, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Utpor the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 26 18:13:12 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Utpor perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:170
102821, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Utpor the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Utpor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a great time with this character, but I lost the feel for him in the end. I felt I was taking up a spot in battle by only playing him 1 hour per week. Also only had 5 con left.

Gates/Riddle with polearm and mace and being a scout probably works good for some, but I suck at it.

I will play another villager soon. This was only my second one. My first was a felar ranger scout.

Perhaps it is time to play a berserker.

Almost all characters I iteracted with were awesome.

Awesome game. No compliants except I suck still after 15 years.
102782, aaaaarggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ok i am just gonna make a general goodbye note and just copy and paste it, seems the villagers a deleting left and right, oh well not much interaction but was nice to have someone else at hero,

glwyn

try another villager there is only three bards in nexus now, should make it easier :)
102812, Don't worry svirf bro. I got your back!
Posted by Ganicus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am in it till con death (which at my current pace will be some time in May of 2012).

Uptor- it was kinda neat to have the village storm trooper brigade for a little while. You hit like a beast and it was a shame I didn't get to spend any time in the same range with you beating up on nexuns. Roll up another!