Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Laeranna Ves'theinen the Affirmation of Life, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102700
102700, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Laeranna Ves'theinen the Affirmation of Life, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 24 17:47:29 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Laeranna perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:113
102724, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Laeranna Ves'theinen the Affirmation of Life, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Gleebrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry if I was a bit of an energy vampire, I really liked your character, and you and Nirlias showed up just in time to save the day. Cant believe you only had 113 hours though, slacker :P
102716, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Laeranna Ves'theinen the Affirmation of Life, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you had an outstanding RP angle with the Tribunals. I really liked what you and the Provost did with the position of the Commissioner and was hoping to fully go along with it. As a Tribunal healer, you have to find something to keep you busy on duty and off duty, otherwise it can get a bit dry. I hope you come back to the Spire one day.
102712, Played a ton for awhile
Posted by Kelstrane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Disappeared once you were hitting your stride? I liked you enough to give you that staff of wonders, wtf @ you disappearing the second afterwards.
102705, Pout
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My times changed some but I was still wondering why I never saw
you anymore. :(