Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Byito the Guardian of the Earth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102665
102665, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Byito the Guardian of the Earth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 23 00:08:34 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Byito perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:ranger
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:104
102698, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Byito the Guardian of the Earth
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Booo!

I was really looking forward to seeing you, Inari and Nukahv shine in the Village. Three Rangers, a ranger friendly Village and the competence each of you have shown was a recipe for some epic defenses. Not to mention the overall role and vibe you let off with this character.

I'm with Amaranthe, very bummed out.
102701, Seconded
Posted by Nuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I might go as far to say even that you were one of two villagers that were my favorites. I wish I could have spent more time with you in the end, but these last couple weeks have been terribly swamped for me with work. I was really looking forward to you and me doing some serious serious damage together. Rangers may be limited, but you seemed very solid and wise for what you had to work with. You would have owned circle fights too, circle being desert and all. :)
102703, RE: thirded
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
goodbye from the dunes...hehehe i remember you as a lowbie giving some scouts and herbs when you could...did not get to hand around with you much once you got up into the hero ranks but everything i saw i liked

glwyn
102696, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Byito the Guardian of the Earth
Posted by Amaranthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This makes me super sad, because yours was one of the most interesting roles I've ever read. I had some devious plans for this character if he had endured.