Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Srogpk the Captain of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102651
102651, (CON LOSS) [None] Srogpk the Captain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 22 10:03:55 2011

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Srogpk perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:216
102680, Ugh
Posted by Dasaid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First ORC?!?! Omfg I hated all orcs, but I hated you the most, talk about a kick to the sphere pride when you would just flee for less time than it took the blindness to wear off and chug up >< When you killed me when I was off smoking I was raging, I'm sorry about that, The last time we fought when I was con killing off the character, it was a great fight, first time I was using staff/spear after I specced in it to fight all those damn porcs. I realised I had a staff on and not spear, and your were very quick on the chase. Good times, sorry about saccing your stuff, but I sure as hell didnt want you reforming and bashing the hell out of me again while I was half naked or so :( Just amazing for a first crack at orcs, please dont play more :) GLWYN
102666, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Srogpk the Captain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Srogpk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first orc and I had a lot of fun with it. I had always shied away from them a bit based on all the negative things i had heard about them, but i think their fraility is a bit exagerated, though i will defintely admit that if bashing wasn't an option, I didn't have much to turn to with the build I had (Mundugunu). All in all I really liked Mundugunu, though i don't have anything else to compare it to. I'd almost go as far as to say though I think this build was the best to fight bards and maybe paladins with.

I don't have that much time to play right now, and orc suited that perfectly since I didn't have to worry about getting booted from a cabal or anything along those lines if you don't keep your play times up. This character lingered around for almost a year, but it was the only one i have played for about the last 4 months.

Goodbyes
ORCs

Bhurmag: Great chief from what i could tell. You taught me a lot the few times we were on at the same time. The Skulls seem really strong right now.

Traibu: The one fight we had against the two maran when we were in out 30s is what got me more interedted in this character again. However, at that time i was only playing a few times a week, so never got to follow up on much with you

Vribgez: I like you a lot. Was surprised you deleted. You seemed really strong.

Maran:
Angyn - I enjoyed our fights too which was why i stuck with them. My strategy against paladins was to keep fleeing and chugging and hope evenyually something good happened. At least it did once against you

Ozrek - I never killed you and didn't really much succes against you.

Eachynn - good kills, I tried to avoid you til the last few days.

Caerdyn - you didn't have as much working to avoid bash as a lot of paladins did, which meant i had a lot better luck against you than some others

If i think of more, i'll post a follow up later

Thanks to everyone i interacted with over the last year, even Dasaid
102662, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Srogpk the Captain of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Caerdryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After how tough you were for ME to kill I am COMPLETELY surprised to see this.

We had some great fights as the time went on, but you seemed to get the better of me most of the time. It was a challenge, and a fun one at that.

Dangerously played, good luck with your next.
102667, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Srogpk the Captain of the Grinning Skulls
It seemed like i fared very well against paladins overall. With your two handed build, it seemed like i cut through you quicker than most, so the defense you gave up by not picking another dedication made you easier to bash down. You definitely were tougher the last few times we fought. Keep at it.
102659, I hope you had fun
Posted by Masardu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I understand with the numbers of Fort Heroes, its hard to be Evil. It was fun to group with you.
102668, RE: I hope you had fun
I had a great time. Numbers of goodies didn't bother me that much, i just always play carelesslessly. I suspect i had more mob deaths than pks deaths, though i am pretty sure i also had more pk deaths than wins.
102658, Wanted another go at you or two.
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a ton of fun fighting you, yes even when you killed me.
Good luck with your next.
102670, RE: Wanted another go at you or two.
Our fight were definitely some of my favorites. Seemed like i could never really get anything going after that first fight. It seemed like a lot of your preps fell or something at the end of that one.
102673, Hehe. Right you are!
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I couldn't manage to get everything up and still have mana for the
stuff that monks use in a melee fight :) As each thing fell I kept
thinking well that's okay, that a little less dmg red or whatever.
"I can still do this" Hahaha
By the time I realized I was screwed I couldn't even word. :)
Great job by the way!
102655, Alone again alone
Posted by Chieftain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You was tough captain, and could take a throne before me.
102669, RE: Alone again alone
Great chief. Hopefully some of the horde of peons start ranking up.