Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Cotzibue Arraska the Mistress of the Graves, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102577
102577, (CON LOSS) [None] Cotzibue Arraska the Mistress of the Graves, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 20 02:46:10 2011

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Cotzibue perished, never to return.
Race:mummy
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:618
102601, Nice job sticking it out as an Anathema
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~2 months + ~100 hours of playtime as an Anathema is probably the record. You did a good job rolling with the changes, something most people don't do.

Good luck with the next.
102604, Damn, I thought I had the record with Cawr. ;)
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyways, only spoke with you once with my current char, for like 3 minutes, but I really got "the feeling" from you. I shame I'll never get to RP with you or see you in action... Hope you return with something cool soon again!
102605, Pretty sure Kjrorh was anath for much longer no? nt.
Posted by TheDude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nntt
102609, I think he likely was but
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's not comparable when one is a stealth class and the other isn't.
102608, Sorry for sacrificing you before Satan!
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never like that part. But it had to happen :( Had you been undead, your use would have skyrocketed though and I woulda picked someone else to dump off on the 8th.

For what its worth when the next Satan trip came around, you wouldn't have been it. I never send the same sucker to doom twice!

Enjoyed your Rp as Maugauth and Armagon, thought your idea to become undead to reunite with your dead children was a neat idea. Good luck with the next!
102602, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Cotzibue Arraska the Mistress of the Graves, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Morin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damned Scarry character when you were in empire. Anathema seemed to make you a bit more squishy as evidenced by the fact that I got you once. Put a mummy and a spectre in Empire, and the world is a different place for Forties. But you could do it alone for most days. Well done.
102600, Loved our interactions!!!
Posted by Timnad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
More when I delete.

Great char :)
102593, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Cotzibue Arraska the Mistress of the Graves, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by The Zaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interesting charcter, you went from a semi-meek so-so pker before the becoming to a super aggressive much better pker afterwards. I am still curious about the whole vote as the whole time I thought it was you pushing for it(suddenly wearing the spiked-toed boots was a big give away on what you intended) but I know now Lohoq had a big hand in it as well. We were a force to be reckoned with before the shattering of the council and you were the most like Zaan that you wanted to bring glory to the Empire through more then just collecting all the items every login. Afterwards The Zaan wanted revenge bad but our times either never meshed up or I couldn't find you. The few times I did Sivyh for some reason didn't want to go after you, guess I'll find out what that is about when he goes. Anyway good character a shame it couldn't have turned out different, GLWYN.
102592, You're the best!
Posted by Kursh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're the best Cotzibue! You managed to help me while still being evil and scary and about to eat me!

Zombies can read too! It's important not to be prejudiced against the undead! You taught me that and many other profound lessons about life in Thera!!
102590, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Cotzibue Arraska the Mistress of the Graves, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Igsoeh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Noticed how you figured things out better as your life went on. I interacted with you over Hraustr and Isidoros. Isidoros pretty much had your number, especially when I had that ceremonial staff. I was bummed when you took it. Hraustr would have taken your pies, because of when you locked him in that room in the Loch. I definitely enjoyed our fights, and wish there would have been more chances to RP, but hey, sometimes you get enemies where you can, and sometimes you don't. Great job, con-death is the only way to go. Although I don't advocated all this long-lived nonsense. I try to con die my characters in under 100 hours. Haha. See you out there.
102589, A small appology
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As Jysir you newbed out and got us both killed in organia and I was so pissed I looted something from your corpse and aimed to kill you later. Never did kill you later but Jysir had no regrets about his actions, it was payment for my loss. I on the otherhand always felt a bit crappy about it.

Never had much interaction after that other than a recent skirmish when I caught you without zombies and you just did the sensible thing and left.
102586, Spread My Dust In the Underdark, Return Me to My Childr...
Posted by Cotzibue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Cotzibue Arraska. Where do I begin? The name, the role, character, it’s all based on the small village Kotzibue, Alaska. Stuck on what I call an island of ice, I created the character and the role. And now that the project is over, so is the Cotzibue. I got to say, it’s bittersweet.

Lets cover a few topics: 1. Attempted RP and Character Interaction 2. The Damnable Life of a Drow Necromancer (especially in a rookie’s hands) 3. My Becoming and Mummy Mechanics 4. Immortal Interactions and Edges 5. Imperial Life 6. Anathema Life

Cotzibue’s role should be visible at some point and you will kinda get the script to a very poorly acted character. It’s kinda like being on that show Who’s Line is it Anyway, you get the piece of paper that no one else sees. To me, you got to do your best to let a small window of a few minutes if someone is your enemy or maybe if you are lucky a few half hours here and there with your allies to RP your role. So many times I would get extremely frustrated with Cotzibue, and I would step on the bounds of breaking character, not doubting if I did. Damn you Rhone. Other times I would simply be enjoying my role and trying to make it a point to dwarves and those close to dwarves just how bad I hated them. (Role Summary: Drow Mother goes from math teacher to the existence of a CF magicallized vengeful mourning MADD activist. I would pull some Samuel L type #### out.) I would laugh at my keyboard, but really it was all in good humor for me to enjoy the role and try to make it obvious. I tried to be a non-bastard, but I am sure some of those imperial times were pretty bastardy. Anyone who wants to share a story, or just let me know it came through in some degree would be cool. And yes, you two who killed me at the end, I was just taking that RP to the grave. I’ll start the other topics on more threads, while I do that I’d enjoy replies.
102588, Cotzibue on a Stick
Being a drow necromancer sucked balls for me early in life. Major exp gaps, and paper thin. Enjoyed drow more than a human though as I mastered reanimate and several other spells very quickly. My drow edges rocked, many who interacted with me could see the results of these edges and I tried to base my having them upon my role.

Cotzibue the early years just sucked. Got my ass handed to me on the regular, by players and mobs. I wanted to be Tavlin so damned bad, (I mean don't we all). I was a pledge to the Scions, and that one guy was the Chancellor. Oh if I didn't hate you just as much as Rhone, though I knew you were ten times more deadly. You revoked my pledge, and then the rest just happened. Searching for my wands, I remember dying like at least twelve times doing stupid things in hopes of a discovery, along side some AP. Even after all that I only found black and sienna. Oh the frustration. Hindsight is a Bitch. Not being able to gather my black rod until I was a hero really puckered the ol'e spectre. Got to say, I loved it though, the mechanics of a drow necromancer.

For someone who plays like me, I can say it was extremely frustrating to suck so bad. No matter what in my head tells me to get away, something else tells me to go back and kicks some ass! Early in life it was me telling myself this about insane mobs, while randomly being used as a tight little shoe for various players to put their foot in. Later in life, it was me saying this to myself about insane player combinations and locations, and sometimes I mean big crowds.
102591, Cotzibue Unraveled
The difference between 47 drow spectre and 51 mummy is unreal. Frail becomes hearty. Mithril vuln traded for fire/divine vuln, with a side of flight, permanent awareness, waterbreathing, armor of bones that doesn't nearly kill you, vampiric touches that are just sickening and all the basic immunities of being undead to render some classes useless. I wouldn't have been able to complete my quest on my own. Being an Imperial, well it made it crazy easy. It took a short log in to identify all my items with Imperial might, and merely a few log ins to collect the item from you Allysia using multiple tactics to do so. All in all, being a mummy is pretty cool in my book. Thanks a bunch to everyone who played a role in letting me play one. From the Imperials, to the Orc, and especially the Immortals. I recall in the tense days before my gathering the final item, I died to Zakuun. And that little bastard took one of my limited quest items, detailing to me that he knew it was my item. I went a little OOC about that one only to get a helpful possibility from an Immortal that Rhone was given my item descriptions in a dream by an Immortal just prior to the Marshal's deathbed and he may have shared them with the Fortress. Talk about a wig out moment, I was sitting at low single digit con and now I could never get what seemed so close for a moment. All and all it worked out beautifully. Thanks again to everyone who participated in my quest.
102596, Damned orc!
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I slipped up. This random orc attacks me one day and I knew the second he didn't open with bash what he was doing- going for the harp. Sure enough he got it, and ran right to Farror and gave it to him. Pretty much all of Thera knew you needed that harp, and that I had one of them (dusatoit the other- who I figured would inevitably lose it and you'd get it anyway). I do think it helped me get a PK or two on people attempting to kill me for it though.

Was fun being involved in that. I wasn't worried about you becoming a mummy, but I couldn't just give you the thing, that would have been too easy. Was intentionally playing it as sort of hide and seek to see what would happen. And I had every intention of trying to kill you if I saw you in an area, but I can't really recall ever fighting you oddly enough, before or after.
102607, About Zakuun
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, you're correct. Rhone sent out a note to 4-5 of us of your items - ironically the one I got from you wasn't legendary so you could very easily have gotten it again. It would also be pretty obvious given your gear - why else carry something like that when you wore better?

I had *one* more option to take an item but felt like you were getting enough of a beating that I let you keep it. In hindsight, I made the right choice since you were much better as a mummy :)
102671, RE: Cotzibue Unraveled
Posted by Rhone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh. I made that dream up in order to protect a somewhat friendly IC source of information :) Rhone didn't get much in the way of immteraction because I never came up with a RP "hook." So if I wanted something to happen, I had to conjure up a "dream" on my own. In this case, it was to protect my source.

I've been away from CF for 1-2 months, and Man, reading this thread brings back some memories. I know I must have seemed like a total ass to you sometimes, but it was all good, wasn't it? ;) Good game, Man.
102595, Imperial Life
How do I begin? Once my pledge was revoked, I jumped right into talks with Sivyh. Plotting my agenda, I knew there was a void in the Black Sect. I despised that fire giant that held me back from becoming the Dread Lady, but to me Sivyh was just trying to maintain order since he had came first. Once my quest was complete, and I was Dread Lady, damn did I feel like I had a big ####. I have to say, you put Imperial Dread Lady powers on a mummy and it's just sickening. Sigil of pain made Cotzibue feel like Gravedigger at a monster truck rally. I could raise my favored zombie alone, in between the cool down to animate again. It was unbelievable, and the difference between Cotzibue the Imperial and Cotzibue the Anathema was heartbreaking. Shall we talk about the Coup? I'll let you all decide.

There was a week or so that I had nothing to do but collect all the items and wait for fortress and the rest of the world to come for them. And Cotzibue sitting directly behind the Centurions with a full army and likely at least one Imperial with me or nearby made it a pure deathtrap. Thanks to everyone who made those battles happen. I'm not saying we always ran the show as Imperials, but I could feel the power I was pulling by the amount of Immortal experience I was getting and the stacking of dark feast on my affects list. As an Imperial, I solo'd the Kuo-toa King with simply aura for my army and a spot of healing. My equipment was sick, and I have to say, it may have been one of my favorite sets.

There were so many Imperials that I interacted with I am sure I will not remember you all, but if you remind me, I'll be sure to drop a reply when I say specific goodbyes. Suo, Easog, Tzar, Sivyh, and so many more come to mind.
102598, RE: Imperial Life
Posted by Sivyh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah. I wanted to be the one to con kill you.

I liked Cotzibue, but man did you come off as untrustworthy. Every time you spoke to me I got the feeling you were completely treacherous and lying through your teeth. Even if that's the case your goal should be to come off as trustworthy and loyal. You were so suspicious that when the coup was called I immediately suspected you instead of the actual instigator. Partly because it made more sense for you to call the vote than that other person, but also because he was very good at appearing trustworthy.

As for getting re-inducted that was pretty much never going to happen. I had it on good information that you weren't innocent in the coup, but it was useful to let you continue to think I was open to the idea of re-induction. Hence the requirement that you get Enlilth's approval, which I was pretty positive was never going to happen.
102597, Anathema Life
Anathema life was different. At first it was like having your tires slashed on a brand new Bentley that you spent every last dime paying for. I would sit for hours and think, wtf. So much promise all gone to waste. I was nearly dead, and simply surviving. I didn't have friends as I had been living the life of Vlad the Impaler, and now I was up #### creek with like a 5 con or so. I had been trying to work out deals to be an imperial again, but my playing time was changing and it felt like I was being treated like an ex-boyfriend to the Empire, begging but never a chance for forgiveness.

Then out of no where Davarrah the Ravenous has arrived at Market Square. Striking up a conversation I was granted the most powerful spell I had ever dreamed of. Not knowing if I was the first Vampire or simply a mummy with a rocking spell, I began to have a new lease on life. I can't imagine why I deserved such, but I thank you very much for the chance to survive. If only more of you had died, I could have been hearty again. I can't tell how dishearted I was when I killed the last set of 12 and felt stronger and not more hearty. I knew then I was dust. To all the former enemies that gave me a chance to evolve, I am grateful.

At this point the dynamic of how Cotzibue acted was changing, and I enjoyed the RP aspects of needing to shy from the surface until I could feast further. I tried to share my experience with those around me, and I hope this aspect of Cotzibue was able to be enjoyed by more than just me. I can only imagine there were bets in Asguard as to when I meet my end, or if I could drain enough blood to keep the office pool going. An Unspeakable Thanks.
102599, Creeper
Posted by Lohoq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll echo what the Sivmeister said, you were very creepy and devious. I knew once the plot was underway that I could convince everyone you were the ringleader.

Mind shedding some light on the deal you and Farror made to vote for each other? I felt like in the end it was me and Zaan vs you and Farror with Sivyh trying to tug everyone in different directions.

Lastly, did you suspect I wanted to assassinate you? Figured you might, I always thought you were actually going to try and sleep me when we were trading EQ.

anyway, liked you a lot you made empire just nasty.
102611, A few goodbyes to the fellow dead...
Just went down the graveyard and here are a few that stood out to me. Those who are living I will make another thread for.

Wyndynne – Love me some bar. Give me a gimmick and a social setting and I’m gonna try to make the best of it, you seemed to be doing great all the time. I really enjoyed our interactions. Rock on.

Jajm - Damn man, I didn’t realize. I needed blood, but I had no idea you needed it just as bad.

Easog – Enjoyed you as an Imperial. You were always respectful and IC. You reminded me of my favorite Emperor, Blitz. Good luck with your next incarnation, and sorry about the PWK, it was beyond the point of reconstruction and to me it had evolved into feed or die.

Kelstrane – Always enjoy the heralds. Never really got in depth RP with ya, but I do recall an event when a grizzly bear and you were on Kiadana. Before I finished my quest. One of my first fights with barrier, I was shocked when I worded to find that the ghoul had touched the grizzly just prior to my departure. I don’t know who sings it, but I know I did all the time, “A touch to much!”

Lohoq – You little Bastard! WTF! We had it in the bag. I was lying the whole time even afterwards. When you first mentioned the coup, I was like lets tell Sivyh, this one’s got to go. But as I tried to approach Sivyh, he pulled an attitude. So the next time we spoke, I thought, well Farror said he would vote for the strongest candidate, and to me that was hands down me. So lets go for it. I was shocked when Farror went along with it. Poor Farror. Poor the Zaan. Poor me. And Damn YOU! Just kidding. I figured that you and Zaan would either vote for me the strongest or Farror the weakest, either of the two was ok for me. Then the last time we all spoke in the Throne Room, I knew it was gonna go to ####. You both departed at the same instant so I couldn’t pull either of you to the side and warn you. OH ####! And the rest is history. I had every intention to Anathema you for your heresy if I was made Emperor. Zaan you were gonna be demoted. And Sivyh you were gonna be placed as an Elite Shadow, with Wiril coming into Shadow Lord. Oh what a different world it was gonna be. I didn’t give a #### to piss off you assassins if I was gonna be Emperor, wishful thinking huh?

Suo – Oh how I loved you. You were a regular mumma’s boy. We tore some #### up didn’t we. I thought you were getting the shaft. To me you were more than capable, and with your build, dependent on your cabal status. Two times I remember the most, besides the puddles of blood, were when you attacked that fortie in town just after a raid. I was like ####! I have very little con, and I’m not removing a flag. And the second time, when you stood at my side as I began to go psycho in Galadon and Hamsah as a Wanted Council Member. Good times.

Morin – Way to stick it out. I thought you did horribly as far as waging war against the Empire, but I thought you did solid as being a martyr. Some time I felt bad, as I laughed in a sickly evil way. Rock on.

Farror – #### happens. Pooh on you Lohoq. Poohpy on you. Appreciate your aid, very competent healer. I thought we had it in the bag, but I suppose we should have stayed the course and remained at Sivyh’s mercy. When he started spouting Imperial Law, I started getting nervous, and I just…. Greed has such a luscious green yard. And I didn’t want Sivyh’s cat dropping in my own yard. Turned out all we had in our burning bag was ####. I suppose when it was all said and done Siyvh really did know how to clean a litter box contrary to our estimates.

Markis – I thought you would be #2 to convert. I tried to push the oath on everyone, and you didn’t seem like you needed much to bloodoath. Both of our characters seemed to fall apart there at once, appreciated all the corpses. Just so you know, the day you said you were gonna remove my flag, I was like this dude is coohl.

Bhowaer – I was so happy to have you along. You were someone I could hate on. I’m positive you know what I mean when I said I would go Samuel L Jackson on your ass. I can’t tell you how many random dwarves I told, “I hope you, your family, and your ancestors all burn in hell for what you have done to me!” Joy. Had many good battles, you seemed to be more able to stay alive than Morin. That battle in Blindestone with you, Morin, and the Alligator was one of my favorite. Thanks for yinging my yang.

Bauoogout – You sucked. You come out of nowhere, you kick my ass, then you delete. Bah. You and that ranger… you and that ranger. I never fully recovered.

Isidoros – Haustur and you. I enjoyed our fights, and really I felt bad about the cage. I was trying to show the Chancellor at the time that I was able to evilly use my head. We used you for bait, and I think the Chancellor managed to kill a ranger coming to aid you. Good times, well at least for me.

Gleebrok – I almost hated you as much as a dwarf. We had some good RP dynamics and interactions didn’t we. Me the ####, you the douche, man what a good relationship. Rock on.

Phawa – Sucks when you are in the backseat, and the driver and the person in the passenger seat are trying to kill each other. What could have been a good thing hit a tree at 60mph.

Fiam – Enjoyed the fights. You would have been one of the lightwalkers I tried to sway to take the oath, saying you can save your brethren if you merely oath. Show them the way, and let them all live in service rather than die in rebellion. Can you believe that ####? Cause it happened.

Rahbest – See Phawa.

Ralenar – Victim to the PWK. I was enjoying our little cat and mouse game, the tribunal and I. Wrong place, wrong time.
Shaw – Can’t help but say, you were the only Tribunal I thought understood. I can recall raiding the Village not with you, but along side. All the while, I was wearing a flag.

Maravon – Lionheart. What’s there to say? You had dps.

Ghurn – I despised you. You made my mortal life a living hell. You and Zakuun. One of my proud moments was PWK’ing you at the Palace and collecting a mask from your corpse.

Zakuun – I simply despised you. Rock on.

Haeg – You once made me laugh really hard, something like, that sigil of pain is the bane of me, and I replied there are worse options. I think you came to understand why I was laughing. Rock on.

Armagon – Dishonest, untrustworthy, prick bastard. Good job. I didn’t trust you as an Imperial, but I was seriously considering you as Shadow Lord if I was able to prevail. Gonna throw the High Priest in here too. Loved the Hell trip. Was my first real time in Hell. I have always wanted to go, experience the mystery. It was long, it was boring, and it was awesome. I left with a bad taste, and I knew it was coming long before it came. Thanks a bunch.

Rasay – Scion Zoo creatures. Enjoyed our interactions all throughout my life.

Jere – I wanted to be Emperor purely to #### you up. Don’t get me wrong there would have be a whole host of other luxuries, but ####ing you up, was #1 for me. Rock on.

Athaldos – Not sure I remember the talk. Feel free to elaborate, it might make me grin. If I had to guess, you could refer to Fiam. I tried to sell that #### like a baby in Brooklyn.
Darren – You came, you made a scene, then you left just like servitor. Fun fights. Interesting taunts, almost felt like it was getting OOC.

Wexaser – Next time, buckle up while in the backseat. Enjoyed Wexaser. Rock on.

Draktah – You’re a ####. I would have anathema’d you way before. Maybe even before you were a #### in hell. Way to be a duergar. Thanks for the knowledge.

Dalnik – Man I’m a ####. I simply couldn’t stop myself. I’m unable to defend myself or my actions. Sorry.

Mirrou – We play to have fun don’t we. I had fun interacting with you, I hope you can relate.

Astrex – Sometimes you would put out dps and I would think ####. Then you would disappear. Then you disappeared.

Alexandra – That hell trip was fun wasn’t it. That hell trip sucked didn’t it.

Taffer - The rumor’s of my victory over you, it made me smile. I thought you were simply a beast.

Jallastan – The healer that killed the mummy. One of those what the #### moments. Then killing you, it was such a reach around. Thanks I think.

Rhone – F U. And well played sir, well played.
102626, RE: Spread My Dust In the Underdark, Return Me to My Childr...
Posted by Ajeagre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Cotzibue. We didn't interact much but there seemed to be a none spoken mutual agreement to share information about enemies instead of fighting between us. Was always nerves when you offered to aid in the raid of the tree though. But that was the cool undead vibe I liked with Cotzibue. I always had the feeling if I got to hurt you wouldn't blink at killing me in the process of raiding.

And well when I put that wanted flag on you I got to feel you power ;)
I didn't do to well in the fights but there was at least one where I ran you off. And well looking at the others I did feel good about that one.

Well played char and hope to see you again in the fields.
102634, Too bad, I never got to give you that chocolate I'd been holding on to for you.
Posted by Oryntohr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked this char and enjoyed being on the other side of the table. You were a good enemy, and I wish we had gotten more of a chance both to fight and talk. I like to think I still had a trick or two up my sleeve for you, too. ;)

GLWYN
102585, Hat off to you dear sir
Posted by Athaldos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Solid char. Loved one of the times we sat down in the imperial lands after one of my many deaths to a powerword. And we talked about various things.

On a side note, Totally impressed about how you stayed on even as an anathema.

Cheers
102584, You'll be missed.
Posted by Allysia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a lot of fun talking with you, from the early days when you asked me about an instrument needed for the wrapping (yeah, I had no idea what it was, and then a little later looked at mine and laughed cause I had it- which I don't know if you knew or not) to the attempted coup and our talks about the nexus/empire state of things to just running around afterwards helping you with whatever.

Always liked hanging around with you, was really curious what you what have done had you made empress and if you would have held to what you said.

Well done all around. Looking forward to what comes next.
102583, What a badass
Posted by Vallinane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
618 hours, Mummy + anathema to con-death.

Holy #### that's awesome. I wish Val had found a chance to actually DO something to you, but damn most kinds of thieves blow chunks against mummies, and my build perhaps more than usual. Heh.

I had some interactions with you on my previous character, too, but nothing particularly in-depth or particularly memorable. Still, quality character, hope you had fun!~
102582, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Cotzibue Arraska the Mistress of the Graves, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Caerdryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope the interaction we had at the very bitter end wasn't player-to-player hate, 'cause if it wasn't, it was totally awesome and will make me remember this as part of Caer's life.

If it was, I am sorry for whatever I did to make you hate me.

Dangerous character. Interesting talks when I was younger and a few when I was older as well. Good luck with your next.
102581, <3 ~
Posted by Batman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You rock.
102580, I don't know how to feel.
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun, enjoyed the 'talks'. I had the bare outlines of a 'plan'
by the way. I just couldn't figure out how to bring it up in the
right way at the right time. (I.E. both you and I online AND an
appropriate immortal who might have taken an interest, and everything
would have had to be worded just right for both you and the potential
imm. A ton of other ifs but I thought you had more time. You would
have been likely to say no anyway.)
Good luck with the next. :)
102579, Omg!
Posted by Tzaritzawah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't believe you con-died.

Enjoyed every our interractions even after you became anathema. I didn't know much of the games behind the scenes, though we were close enough. I'm still curious of something, and if you want - PM me here.

Truly sad to see you gone, but I won't lie - now I can breath a little easier.

Take care and come back to the Empire!
Cheers, dear mummy, GLWYN!
102578, Rest well, big ugla elf!
Posted by Bhurmag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was very good time smashing together, you was almost only
non-orc Chief's ally during long time period.
Tough and ballsy, even for a girl:) Good luck with your next.

102594, RE: Rest well, big ugla elf!
Posted by Gleebrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
^^^^Should be under mummy post

God damnit it man, ever so slowly I was sucked into working with you, we werent grouped but you were summoning the criminals and I was trying to bring them in, and it just was a culimination of some smaller rp sessions into one mash fest, resulting in your flag. It was such a #### thing to have to do and then to try and rock your boots too /le sigh. All the other times when we'd be within the same area, maybe take a shot and leave, sometimes I'd find myself worded and it wasnt until I checked that I realise Kalarius had decided to keep the kids from fighting :P PS sorry for ganking you on eastern that one day, but who else would Rot a mummy ? :) GLWYN This one totally grew more powerful with each time, also theres a few things to prevent this sort of thing, I wonder if they work on mummies *ponder*