Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Easog Ulg the Champion of Battlefields, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102357
102357, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Easog Ulg the Champion of Battlefields, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 9 22:18:31 2011

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Easog perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:164
102520, No!! More Sog...please!!
Posted by Kursh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are obviously an extremely skilled, lethal, knowledgeable player and you always, always stayed in funny in-character mode, like ordering me to fairy fog every 2 or 3 game hours "because you never know." Thank you for pretending my noob character was in some way useful for your plans so that I got to come along sometimes and see the big, wide world from behind a fire giant.

GLWYN!
102373, What was all the trash talk about?
Posted by Plarg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why would say I was an IMM? That's crazy.
102378, I saw the log in question...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...and while it looked bad, until we see the role I can't say for sure he wasn't trying to roleplay someone who thought anyone who beat on him was "blessed by the gods" or something.

102371, Loved me some Easog. nt
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
102372, +1 nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I said NT, bitch.
102366, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Easog Ulg the Champion of Battlefields, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Gleebrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awesome character man, would LOVE to see your skills set all that time on a fire giant has to have paid off.
102365, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Easog Ulg the Champion of Battlefields, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Gravizk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh boy, sorry to see this! Going to miss sog's bashes.
102363, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Easog Ulg the Champion of Battlefields, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Rolas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My hat is off to you sir. You were truly deadly, and I felt well role played. I don't feel too bad about the lag kill because it was game lag and we were both lagged. I was just waiting to see what came through after the lag spike. I feel like empire is significantly less dangerous now.
102361, sog kinda fun meh miss not get hit sog in face!
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude I didn't really get a chance to fight you wtf?
You'd be cranking out more damage to the maran than
I could heal and telling me that I 'Not can stop Sog'
or something like that. I was hoping to go a few rounds
when you hit hero. Sog's speech pattern always made me
at least smile if not laugh out loud. Good luck with the
next one.
102360, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Easog Ulg the Champion of Battlefields, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Tontik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only got to really fight/aaarrrpeee with you that one day but what i saw i liked, was diffently different than allot of the imperials out there and that is something to be proud of man. good look with your next
And no idea you had 164 hours, guess you got enough ranks just intime to go play with all the nexuns bards, fun aint it :)
102359, Crap.
Posted by Vinq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Would like to hear why you would do this with such a royally badass character!