Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blikyhoperbo the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=102041
102041, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blikyhoperbo the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 28 13:32:17 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Blikyhoperbo perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:88
102150, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blikyhoperbo the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Gwildonian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened Blicky? You flew up the ranks, gained a kick arse offense major and now you deleted? What gives?

Either way, I'll see you again soon. I hope.
102129, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Blikyhoperbo the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very frustrating deletion from my perspective. You had a very potent form combination with the easiest black sleek spot. I encourage you to make a character that is in it for the long haul - things are not what they seem in terms of attendance, etc. You just have to find something you enjoy playing and stick it out.

BTW, I suspected that Blik was Blunk. I liked both!!! GLWYN. Spire could use some active members now.
102106, Dumbass :( Put more Gramm in the next one :)
Posted by Gleebrok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
102064, Damit!
Posted by Ajeagre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why would you go and do something like this!

Loved the way you rped gnomes, just the annoying little thing that I think of when I see them.

Was really glad that you where coming up to hero so that I would get someone to hang with. Liked everything I saw and this sure does make me sad.

ps.
what last form did you get?

GLWN
102043, good job from my perspective
Posted by Zosi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were really dangerous in those low 40's, and I swore I'd smoke you the first time I got the chance. Then you smoked me (I had a colossal brain-fart, but that's the game). You were... funny to talk to, too. Sorta reminded me of a kender or something.

See you in the fields.