Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thevara the Champion of the Virtues, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101813
101813, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thevara the Champion of the Virtues, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 22 16:40:42 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Thevara perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:119
102051, Came on very strong
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed the interaction my char had with yours. It seemed like a solid one. I am surprised by this.
102048, Deleted? Already?
Posted by Kelstrane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dayum. Thevara was a lot of fun to RP with. I enjoyed messing with you and Caerdryn a lot. Wish I had more time to roll with you guys!

Thanks for talking to me when I was bored, and that hilarious arena drama with Blunkity that you posted on Dios brought back so many memores :)
101853, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thevara the Champion of the Virtues, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Gwildonian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you excel in your classes. If you put forth the effort to them that you did here, you should do just fine. Was interesting ranking with you, and watching a monk in action. I've not had the experience myself so I thought it pretty cool to observe.

Anyway, come on back once you get a break, and enjoy the other World, of Thera.
101840, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thevara the Champion of the Virtues, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed running around with you, you had a great attitude.
101838, Oh my God, this is going to crush Caerdryn...
Posted by Caerdryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Caerdryn's the first character I have made that I have let evolve as I would imagine events in his life would cause him to evolve, instead of making a cookie-cutter idea and sticking to it regardless of what events occur to him.

This is going to take me some time to figure out how he'd react.

What can I say about Thevara. Goodness. You were awesome. Great to watch, great to spar with, great to RP with. I would hear enemies of the Fortress talking about how they needed more than one of them to kick your ass, or how you'd "be there, and then we might have trouble."

You contributed to the game both PK and RP, which is something I appreciate. Well played, and see you around.

As Caerdryn would say, see you on the Road.
101827, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Thevara the Champion of the Virtues, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Stlucian1992 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And school starts back again...my fall semester is starting back and I made this char on whim to see how well I could do with the short space of time provided. I wanted another empowerment char as I seem to do better with them regardless and the ability to rp is what actually makes chars interesting to me. I had loads of fun in the fortress, and at times felt like I pressed the wish to want to fight to much, but somehow found a way to balance it out well with the rp sessions about redemption. This character was a learning experience and was my first follower of Padwei. In the beginning I had no clue what I was doing or talking about and it showed but quickly as time progressed I learned alot about the religion. The great thanks comes to your Roles that you have placed on carrionfields which I gave a look. It is always a good deal when you can have enough basic knowledge about your patron to make a solid priest to follow behind them.

Monks are truly something spectacular and have the means of great defense and offense that I truly loved. The issue being till about your early 30's you are nothing but a lightwalker who can do some basic healing and throw around a wrath or two. It was more than advised to keep from battle till this time. I truly loved being a monk I could send even the best of them running and packs where not an issue. However fighting any who could drain your mind. Necromancers with an army or a shaman was completely impossible to go toe to toe with.

I encountered many on this road so simply drop a comment about this character hopefully positive ones and I will respond back.
101842, Well done.
Posted by Padwei on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I could tell you really were struggling with the concepts right away,
but I also got the sense you were focused on the RP and sticking it
out. I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked watching
Thevara, but when I did, it was good. You've improved leaps and bounds
from the couple of characters I remember back in mortal Padwei's day.

Good luck with school!
101847, RE: Well done.
Posted by Thevara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you, I deeply struggled in the beginning but events ic and your very enriching role helped me to better understand your religion and showed me how I could go about sharing it. Yes my chars earlier on paled in comparison to what I was able to accomplish with Thevara, I really like the monk build and you as a deity I hope to make another whenever another break arises.
101879, Well Played
Posted by Morin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, i wish you could have stuck it out. You were awesome to run with. Great job on the Monk. There are times, watching the three monks running around fort, that I wished I'd gone monk instead of shield. Thanks for making it more fun.

GL with school and come back soon.

101898, Damned.
Posted by Irusan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed having you around. I always like having people with a different opinion than my characters around, because it fleshes out the cabal. We shouldn't all be fiery zealots ready to slaughter baby duergar in their playpens. I liked your character and roleplay, and I always enjoyed having you around.

You will be missed.
101820, REALLY?!?!?!
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved the storyline from the get go. You probably have no idea
how much I was pulling for you. What happened to cause this?

and how did you like the whole monk thing?

Probably a few other things to say, but I can't untangle
who's dead and who's still in play at the moment, So I'll
wait... and probably forget. Heh.

Good luck with your next.
101828, RE: REALLY?!?!?!
I loved Monks!! They gave me so much strength in battle and even when I wanted to play it defensively I had the opportunity. I would either go elven with my next or dwarvern for maximum strength but I cant play anytime soon. :( Thank you for never giving up on me and you truly taught me alot. I had a special liking to you which showed in how i tried to become more like you. If you have any positive or negative feedback do share. Btw my first acolyte and I truly wished to keep them.
101845, be like me?!?!
Paladins hide from assassins....

http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/2011/08/21/demotivational-posters-surviving-shark-week/?fb_ref=sharetestE_v3

(edited because angynn hiding didn't work, he'd never use a sword)
101863, RE: be like me?!?!
Yes like you, and generally I did if it wasn't during a re-raid where they where so very antsy that the would not put in the time for assassination. I got assassinated only once during a re-raid. Anticipating assassinate when either sivyh, lohoq, or wiril was on was necessary. However sivyh didnt have what it took to assassinate me. Lohoq got me once. And wiril well wiril is good at what he does but I think his assassinations was once or twice as well. In combat assassins are nothing than a weaker version of a warrior which is no problem for us.
101878, I was messing with you. :)
And I read it RIGHT after I found that pic, which I thought was so
'cf pally in the water'.
On assassins I pretty much let them stalk for a while and
then word or teleport away, OR I go poking for them and yeah
sometimes get assassinated hehe.
As for looking to be like me:
Angynn viewed you like a little sister*, you were already like me
in many respects and in a few others quite a bit better than I.
:)That's not acolyte humility there either, seriously good job.

*I was entertainthing the idea of grilling caer on his 'intentions'
Hahaha.
101882, RE: I was messing with you. :)
I really contemplated keeping thevara I poured so much in her starting with nililah all the way to eryx and now her. I decided it was best not to because logging on simply to raid or re-raid say a few words and leave was not good at all and would kill what thevara meant to the fortress.
101884, Tough dilemma. You made the right choice, I think. You'll be missed!
Posted by Caerdryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t