Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Abnegawvn the Master of Defense, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101771
101771, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Abnegawvn the Master of Defense, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 21 18:04:46 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Abnegawvn perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:73
101804, f...y!
Posted by imp on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You always could ask for the help with stuff, and i would help you.
I liked you, and thought you will become a great blade. Bleh!

Very disappointing.
101772, why?
Posted by imperial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you spend more hours mastering skills than i ever could, ranking alone and such..

and now i see you delete?? i was sure you would grow up and kick some ass, all your skills must have been mastered; - )
101773, RE: why?
Posted by Abnegawvn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got full looted by a level 11 thief after I died trying to regear a bit following getting smashed down in a three on one then died another twice again attempting to grab a couple of bits, we've all been there, but the thief taking everything barring the two ragesteel pieces I had at the time gave me the fury and rather than let it get to me too much retrieved (and appologies to the village assassin who I grabbed all I could from, I had literally just an outfit set from the guild and a couple of nicked daggers from the sewers at the time, planned to give you what I could back and I hope you followed up on my tell), went to try and regear again, got popped and decided that dropping two con in less than an hour was just enough to end it here and now.
101796, Sad!
Posted by Viintheel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked your character, and I really, really, wanted to get a little payback. Now no chance. Curses!
101797, RE: Sad!
Posted by Abnegawvn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know my only regret about the deletion is it was before you got a chance to kill me, so many fights and the RNG just went my way, sick as it may sound, I was looking forward to the banter when I came back to my corpse to see you stood over it wearing a trophy of my skin. Enjoyed our interactions, keep at it.
101800, #### you for making my characters look like bitches then deleting ; )
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt