Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Shaw the Weaver of the Elements, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101611
101611, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Shaw the Weaver of the Elements, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 11 19:51:53 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Shaw perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:193
101620, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Shaw the Weaver of the Elements, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by shaw on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed this char but things were getting old. Exhausted my list of barrier and sienna sources but never had any luck. Still I made do with limited sources well enough. But I just can't bring myself to use those as much as I should have (and would have if I had a source of my own) so that made me a bit more conservative than I would have liked. Overwhelming trebbie presence (how the heck did this happen?!) so most times there wasn't much action going on. Didn't really live up the expectations I had for the char but I guess the interest just wasn't sustained.

Gleebrok - was good to see a constant ally awake, keep chugging!

Laeranna/Niriwhatever(sorry terrible with names) - LOVED having priests in the spire, they really make life so much easier and you guys had great arrpee too. Kept me interested in the char longer than I would have been

Various outlanders - Tooled you guys for the most part (with some exceptions such as Rasst who I didn't have a chance to fight much against but always made me wary to go in the woods). In the end that made me too confident in myself and I got tooled hard in return while raiding haha. Good job keeping the fight alive, saw a few of you up and coming, stick with it!

(newly minted) advisor - Don't know where the IC came from but you really seemed to gun for me. I remember us ranking in the low levels then you started pecking me whenever you had the chance. Shame I never got you and that last death was me noon panicking haha. Classy. Good luck with the flood of marans but you don't seem to need it

anathema mummy - I really wanted to perma with you! and anathema just made it easier. give 'em hell

villagers - c word is op, it was fun chasing those of you who didn't have it. kind of cuts the fun when most of you beeline for the village inner when you get to bleeding but I would have done the same so heh. The batch that I fought were classy so good luck.
101626, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Shaw the Weaver of the Elements, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Nirilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a pleasure serving with you. You were always willing to mix it up and you were always up for an adventure. You'll be dearly missed.
101614, Shaw
Posted by Laeranna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Shall we take it?"

I loved whenever you said that. The moment I saw you come on I knew you would utter those words within seconds. Thanks for showing me a few things and helping me out. You were a solid presence in the Spire and I'm sad to see you go. Good luck with your next Battle Beak!