Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Niruza the Channeler of the Spirits
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101557
101557, (DELETED) [None] Niruza the Channeler of the Spirits
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 9 06:59:34 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Niruza perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:86
101558, First Conjie?
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It looked like you had a rough time of it, but I was rooting for you. Elf conjie is tough to play.

Good luck on the next.
101559, RE: First Conjie?
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wasn't my first ever, but it was my first to hero range. I enjoyed playing her for some time but after searching long and hard for my wands and not knowing to much about other wand locations *non sleek* I just kinda became aggravated with the char. I tried hard to get into the Fortress and I was planning on extending on my roles after such but I didn't get to continue the RP where I wanted to. I seemed to have really bad luck when it came to pk, or well landing a kill. It became tedious to conjure archons and fight people when all they would have to do is just run away and I couldn't quite grasp or react fast enough to fight with an angel especially with my prep knowledge and lack of wands plus, where i found my black to be was just going to be more pain then anything to gather seeing that the mob could just dismiss my servitors like they were pieces of trash. Thanks though, I'm glad someone was cheering me on in the back ground :D
101561, Another new guy dies to A/B/S...
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We really need to change this :(
101562, RE: Another new guy dies to A/B/S...
Posted by Explosion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In fort, it's VERY easy to gain help with abs from other players.
I've got help even in scions. So, it's not ABS problem - it's a player problem that do not want to interract with other players or find it by himself.

Goodie conjies are best exploration characters, too. It's a problem of the lazyness, not the system.
101563, But he found his black. He -did- do the work.
Posted by Vortex Magus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was just in a location that specifically ####ed his character, a big conjie mob who dismissed the crap out of his servitors.

Read the thread before you try and call other people out on being lazy - you just end up looking like a complete idiot, otherwise.
101565, RE: But he found his black. He -did- do the work.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was sort of right by mistake, though -- in Fort it's very easy to get help gathering your sleeks as well.

A conjurer mob is a pain in the ass to deal with as a conjurer, but add in almost any second non-conjurer character to help out and it's a joke.

There are other solutions, but that's probably the easiest and fastest.
101570, Yeah. And he could have asked for help with limited a/b/s as well.
Posted by Vortex Magus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think it's still completely understandable why he deleted, even though good conjie is probably one of the least wand-dependent mage classes in the game.
101566, RE: But he found his black. He -did- do the work.
Posted by Explosion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oops, sorry there. Just did read Torak's post and reacted.

I'd go for the barier attunement or delete too, because asking someone to help with the sleeks is kinda meh.
101567, RE: But he found his black. He -did- do the work.
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's okay, I don't take offense to it. Deav, you are right about asking for help but I kinda lost hope in the character. I was almost hero and hadn't gotten a kill. I know I had a specific invoker to help me but I like doing it myself *insert pun here*. I was really discouraged with the hero though because all the people I had to fight against were pretty good and having no ability to solo kill made me more aggravated. So it became bothersome to conjure, possibly fail with strong summonings, and not be able to land a kill. Oh and I searched about 30-50 or more locations and I couldn't find even my aura wand. I still liked the old abs where it was linked to two other locations, that was a pimp design I thought, this new one where it is completely random is difficult but with the power that you are given with the mage classes it's worthwhile if you can find them. If I could have found my wands, I might have stayed longer but being without being apart of fortress and needing a kill to get into the squire portion I was just having a really rough time even though I might not have acted it.
101569, Sorry man...I helped you out when younger...
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If I hadn't deleted I totally would have helped you find your rods, but well...that didn't happen.
101564, yeah remove barrier, no more whining nt
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
101572, And enhanced damage too nt
Posted by Valkenar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>nt