Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Avrile the Mistress of Mutation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101481
101481, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Avrile the Mistress of Mutation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 5 22:06:32 2011

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Avrile perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:168
101489, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Avrile the Mistress of Mutation
Posted by Sarriela on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh, dear. We are very disappoint.
101488, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Avrile the Mistress of Mutation
Posted by Laeranna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always enjoyed our fights. We could never land a killing blow on the other. What RP we did have together was cool. Sorry to see you go, good luck with your next!
101485, I had a feeling this was coming
Posted by Kelstrane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see you go, was looking forward to a reliable hero transmuter to run with!

But I don't blame you for deleting, I would too, after putting in all those hours checking all those locations and finding nothing... there are classes which may not need a/b/s to work, but an elf transmuter facing these really skewed odds is probably not one of them.

Thanks for the interactions, though, I had a lot of fun running with you and Sarriela.
101484, Um, oh... come on!
Posted by Zosi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I understand if you weren't having fun, but this sucks. If I counted right it was 8 or 9 v 2 for a long time there, and obviously you had a lot more freedom of movement than I did, so let's call it 8 or 9 v 1.5. Just a bad sitch all around.

Oh well. Enjoyed running with you, and I wish I would have made time to talk with you. Gather ye rosebuds and all that. Good luck with whatever's next.