Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Armagon the Hand of the Unseen, Godfather of Voralian City, Elite Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101450
101450, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Armagon the Hand of the Unseen, Godfather of Voralian City, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 3 15:13:32 2011

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Armagon perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:162
101453, Entertaining for me
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I rolled the poisoner to find out the extent of their power, and I admit they're powerful as hell. But you sort of have to surprise your foe or you're a glorified punching bag for the most part.

Empire was cool, a lot of the same people that were around still from my high priest so I knew how to weasel my way into everyones good graces. With gold. :) Impressive #### that Sivyh survived that uprising. Keep on trucking.

I maybe mentioned going to hell once or twice in the characters lifetime, but never actively pressed a trip to get together. For the most part I tried to hide it was me with duergar speech.

Like usual, I'm already full swing with the next so chances are you've already seen me in the fields again!
101454, Awwwww
Posted by Lohoq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was looking forward to striking a few deals with you now that those certain infamous events have transpired. You played an excellent thief and shadowy shadow. I tried to involve as many people in my tasks as possible give really give the sect an underground feel. I was so excited to go on one of those trips but alas. Other ventures call.

GLWYN
101460, Devious intentions
While Maugauth, my last imperial, was completely trustworthy to his superiors, Armagon was not. Armagon would have turned on you the first chance he got, quick as hell, even though as a player I enjoyed you being shadow lord and liked the character a lot. As for Hell, well, I do not have a good history of staying away very long, we'll see what happens in the future.
101462, RE: Devious intentions
Posted by Sivyh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Funny to hear you say this, because Maugauth made me nervous. It was a "he doth protest too much" thing. You were so over-the-top in your declarations of loyalty that I felt like you had to be compensating for something.

Being a citizen is kind of like being straight. If you constantly and vocally point out how totally-not-gay you are...it sort of has the opposite effect.
101455, RE: Entertaining for me
Posted by Morin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked, no LOVED your RP. It was fun having you around. I'm not sure if you ever got me, probably did, and I am fairly certain I never got you.

Man Poisons are nasty. But it was definitly interesting to have you around.

See you in the Fields.

GLWYN
101459, You were my Arch Enemy
You and the healer. You were all around just tougher than me, and I knew to catch you it would have to be an extremely crafty kill with a lot of thought put into it. Duergars are not paladin killers in any way shape or form without a lot of patience. Good character so far, make sure not to fall off the path like so many fort leaders tend to do later in life.
101456, RE: Entertaining for me
Posted by Sivyh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Generally liked Armagon. Thanks for deleting instead of just letting him auto.
101458, Absolutely
I really needed to delete. I made an alt that just is just overall more entertaining for me, and i'm not one to just hold a spot on a character I dont want. I needed to make sure I didn't accidentally get made shadow lord or something on the spur of the moment. There are a lot of really cool up and comers I would like to give the chance to. I dragged him out a little because man, poisoners with gentlewalk are so awesome at exploring and gathering extremely rare pieces of armor. Gold as well just sort of flows freely to them. It was a very short, very entertaining run. I think my current character will last much longer, I have almost as many hours on him already.
101457, RE: Entertaining for me
Posted by The Zaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a feeling it might be you when I tried all those times to get enough imperials together to get a decent hell trip going and you said something about old family maps or something along those lines. Don't know how you manage to always herd the cats so well.A shame as I thought you were going to replace Lohoq for sure. GLWYN.
101461, Herding Goats
It's a lot like working with children. You have to repeat yourself a lot, be stern, learn to say no, and most importantly, learn most candy is most appealing to the baby and learn how to lead them with it :P
101452, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Armagon the Hand of the Unseen, Godfather of Voralian City, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by imperial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
b*tch!

How could you delete when there are so few of us?

No luck with your next!

Kidding, of course. But you will be missed.
101451, BOO!
Posted by Vinq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We explored a lot together, and now those times are behind us. It gets so boring in Empire when you're all alone!

Good luck with your next