Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Ileutha the Taiotoshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101435
101435, (DELETED) [None] Ileutha the Taiotoshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 2 18:27:21 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ileutha perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:76
101436, Awwww...
Posted by Balakai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is a bummer to see. I tried to be as encouraging as an enemy can be. You seemed like you were trying to get a feel for the class or maybe even the game so I wanted to try to support you as much as I could... while killing you. :)

Your attitude is really good, and if you're not already a superstar of CF you will be soon.

Good luck with your next one!
101470, RE: Awwww...
Posted by Ileutha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks man, you were really cool all around.

I haven't played for about 5-6 years now and thought I'd give it another try. I was really happy with the characted and all the people I've met during Ileutha's lifespan. But the game really sucks A LOT of time and I have too many things to take care in RL now so after a week or two of fighting myself (to login and see if I can stalk someone in 20-30 minutes or to do some work) I just decided to delete the characted, though it was really hard to do. Assassins are a cool class and some day I'll be back to master assassinate :)

Thanks and good luck to everyone!
101472, RE: Awwww...
Posted by Yubotexz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were a talented assassin and I hoped to get another chance to fight you. I never thought of you as a noob. We all can't have lastnames and tats in our 20's. Hope life allows you another comeback.
101478, Aaw, was looking forward to fighting you!
Posted by Fjodir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Considering how much I "trash talked" about it when we were low-levels. (Well, I still am.)

Anyways, was fun bantering with you.