Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Rasay the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101420
101420, (DELETED) [SCION] Rasay the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 2 12:03:09 2011

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Rasay perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:115
101427, As much as I hated to do it..felt it best if I went ahead and deleted
Posted by reject0 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
With my limited login times these days felt kind of greedy holding up a Scion slot when I'm sure there was more capable applicants. All in all, considering I have played this game off and on since the late 90's I think I finally made a character I'm happy with PK-wise. I was by no means a beast, but I was able to hold my own against some of the tougher characters in the fields, send them running on occasion, and every once in a great while kill one of them.

So due to real life getting in the way..another one bites the dust. Really wanted to play this one to con/age death, but decided due to my induction conversation with Tavlin that it'd be best to step aside once my time to play became diminished. I really had no RP angle to try to develop either since I pretty much made Rasay to explore with. Having something like that might have made me try a little harder to make time to play.

Now to goodbyes,

Scions:
Tavlin - Great job as Advisor. You are nicer than I expected you to be, but in a comedic dark humorous kind of way as well. Can't remember how many times I'd see you say something over CB and giggle to myself a little. Well done so far, and keep it up.

Obregon - Sorry buddy, I know how it can be to fight alone as a lot of the time I was by myself when I was logged in. The times we was able to run together was great though. Seems like we did pretty good together and didn't have to discuss tactics we just executed.

Woltuhk - You spent a lot of time as an applicant without powers, and we ran around quite a bit. Once you got inducted you deleted pretty fast. Made me a sad rhino. The times we grouped together I don't there was much we couldn't take down.

I know there are more that I'm forgetting but post and I'll respond.

Enemies:
Morin - We fought a few times, you was tough I think me and the orc got you once during a raid?

Bhowaer (my memory for spelling sucks) - I severely underestimated you a few times. You are definitely tough.

Mirrou - The only time I really remember fighting you was when I was solo raiding the fortress after you took the orb back underneath my nose. I was sandblended as diamondback one step south of the Nightwalker and didn't scan to see you take back the orb after a successful tigerclaw. We fought for quite awhile when I raided afterwards until I ran out of mana but had the Watcher near death. Having slow on tap as a shifter is great, and diamondback to regen health was nice too. When I went back to finish the Watcher there was no sign of you. Was hoping to fight you more. Seems like you said on the log on the other board you had connection issues which sucks.

Maravon - The time I told you where I was when I was plagued and out of cure disease preps, and offered you a chance to show me how the light was different from darkness. I totally would've tried an align change if you came and talked instead of killing me. Not that I'm angry I fully expected you to kill me but thought it would be a nice RP angle if you hadn't done it. I was fully ready to suicide and come back and pray over my corpse, but alas that's not how it went. Otherwise you are a beast and well done.

Jallastan - I pretty much knew I'd never kill you solo, and pretty much knew you wouldn't kill me solo unless I made mistakes. You did make raiding and retrieving a lot tougher if not impossible sometimes. So kudos for that.

Others:

Thelana - The time we went through Jade elves was great, was really hoping to do more of that kind of stuff with this character but never really got to. Thanks for that.

People I forgot -
I'm horrible at remembering names..I should really write stuff down/log more so I don't forget everyone that made the character fun for me.

101442, Only had one ot two fights but...
Posted by Angynn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was SICK! If not for the watcher... Good luck with the next.
I HATE being impaled. *rofl*
101447, RE: Only had one ot two fights but...
Yup you was fun to fight against, most of the Fortress was fun to fight against, can't really say anything bad about any of you guys. Other than being on the wrong team.
101426, God. Damnit. Stop deleting Scions people
Posted by Obregon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You think this #### is easy alone!

All kidding aside, that rhino of yours made me SO jealous, I can't even speak. Dire wolf felt like a stepchild in comparison.

Didn't talk to you alll that much in depth, but I really appreciated the backup. Make an evil bard or healer please.

Thanks
Obs
101428, RE: God. Damnit. Stop deleting Scions people
I was really happy with my forms. Rhino is definitely beast fully prepped against goodies injures was about the worst I'd get hit with thick hide.

I actually have a decent role idea for an evil bard that would fit into Scion that I will probably try next so maybe you'll see me again.