Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Lerchlain the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Village Applicant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101301
101301, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lerchlain the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Village Applicant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jul 28 11:54:30 2011

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Lerchlain perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:49
101302, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lerchlain the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Village Applicant
Posted by Isidoros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey man, I really hope you took that as RP in the game. I know how it goes and sometimes you just can't get it going. Wish you would have stuck it out, but hey, thems the breaks. Good luck with the next. By the way, we could use some defenders....
101304, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lerchlain the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Village Applicant
Posted by Lerchlain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I did indeed take it as RP, don't sweat it.
Sticking it out was an option, but there is frustration with light at the end of the tunnel and just sheer blind frustration, I experienced the latter.
The village doesnt need defenders, it needs Leadership in my opinion, the rest will follow.
As for a next, not sure about that right now, cooling off a bit, and as for the village, I doubt I'll be headed that way any time soon, two applicants on the bounce and frankly nothing but anger has come of them. Break time me thinks.
101309, BOO!!!
Posted by Ganicus PebbleHead on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you had potential man, you were the first character I really started to bond with and I thought we could tear stuff up. Good luck with your next, though if its a mage you will be in for a date with ol' red. *wink*
101316, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Lerchlain the Warrior of the G...
Posted by A Mace Noob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fun fighting you the other day (you were retrieving) and sad to see you go.

I was just wondering if you could explain to me what adjustments you made after fighting me on the island that led you to absolutely beating me like a red headed step child the next couple times we met? I'm new and trying to learn more about strengths & weaknesses.