Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Urushugol Murrock the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=101066
101066, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Urushugol Murrock the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 19 06:56:41 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Urushugol perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:145
101081, Whew, that helps some
Posted by Bhowaer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Shifters are still the class I am figuring out how to fight, and that bear was a tough one. As long as I was careful I could do ok, but I didn't feel like I was much of a threat to you.

You tore through the Tara'Bal last time we fought and I didn't get much done against you, was hoping to get some mana, since I was low and go more at it, but you were gone before I could make a play again.

GLWYN
101083, You were a weird fight.
Posted by TripHitNdip on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah our matchup seemed to equate to knowing neither of us would die and just fighting for the hell of it, you sure put out some silly damage for a paladin though. I'd say you fought me perfect, Light of the heavens(?) I think it's called to dispel my protection/resist positive and then dance/heal is probably the best tactic and you did it pretty well each fight.

I knew you'd be a fun foe from the first time we talked in Hamsah, I liked you a bunch.
101085, Had fun fighting your brick wall
Posted by Maravon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I couldn't do anything to you with ABS up, and you never showed up without it. Good plan

I should have just stayed underwater... :(
101074, We didn't get to run around as much as I'd like
Posted by Rasay on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sadly my login times have been diminished the past few weeks due to crappy internet, and running down the Eastern Road fixing to fight someone is a horrible time to lose connection. It seems fixed now so my time should increase barring real life staying out of the way. Too bad you are gone.

GLWYN
101069, It was a fun ride.
I had a lot of fun with this character. I ranked pretty fast to my first final, I think in like 30-35 hours or something and I didn't explore anywhere on the come up so I was hurting on the points when I got orangutan, I think I ate like 6-7 mob deaths just running around trying to roll the bones but it was totally worth it to get Cobra.

I had a ridiculous abs set and I found it almost right away so Urushugol really just hit the ground running and started fighting everyone. I had some great fights with people, never looted, never really got looted back and everyone was just a good time. Probably the best PC vs. PC interactions as far as that goes than any character I ever had.

I purely rolled this character to follow Reksah because I haven't played a scion mage since the days of Cabdru, but I just couldn't hang on anymore almost hitting 150 hours and never seeing him once. I completely understand RL, not hating or anything but I like building/progressing my role through my interactions and I just felt lost. I felt like my role was a pretty original Scion role and I really wanted to play it out and see what happened, but oh well!

Anyways, thanks for all the interactions, and I'll throw a few shoutouts.

===Fortress===
Morin- We never really RP'd but we had some fun fights, I think the only time one of us fell was that time I got you in the Chasm but I knew I had to prep to the teeth if you were around. Good Captain.

Eralisthel- We had some fun spats and I'm glad we RP'd a bit before I went out, you came off like a very very classy Acolyte and I liked you very much.

Oednyrr- Glad you stuck with gorilla, it looks like it's really worth it now and you have some potentially great forms, hope you stick around.

Maravon- I was kinda indifferent on you after you talked #### to me about using wands. Why wouldn't I full abs for you when you're decked to the #### and stuck in the Mausoleum after I just took the orb?

Silaxen- I feel like you're going to be a monster.

===Outlanders===
Rasst- You are probably the toughest ranger I ever fought, and that's saying alot considering I used to throw down with Nreisshe all the time. You're nuts and have a great build, keep up the good work.

Onya- Same goes for you, I could tell you completely knew the in's and out's of Invokers, you make all the current ones look silly.

Brock/Cadeyrn/Zaolu - We had some good fights, especially that day on Calandaryl, I wish one of us would have went down though!

===Empire===
Sivyh- You are too nice to be an Emperor, but you were definitely tough when you were rolling with your homies =P

Cotzibue- Gosh, I was terrified of you and tried my hardest not to show it. Definitely a well played necromancer, and if you get Empress after Sivyh, Thera is going to be sad.

Grimtok- Prep and be more careful dude! You talked a big game but then would never ever prep for me it seemed, I was going to just start leaving you alone for a while.

Volkhan/Hnardin- I really wanted to use you guys for longer, because I could tell you both knew I was a Scion but we all wanted our legacies/final forms so bad it was like "Well, let's RP/rank a bit and stay cool before we have to beat each others asses" kind of thing. I liked you guys.

===Scion===
Tavlin- You are a straight pimp, I'm pretty sure I figured out who you are and if my hunch is right, it won't surprise me other than it's not the type of thing you usually roll. I wish we would have done things together more, but you seemed like a solo kind of dude that wanted people to ask to be with you if you were going to have them around and I was trying to be an outcast. I hope you get Chancellor, there's definitely no one that deserves it more and I hope you age/con die this character and show yourself what you can do.

Haeg- Really liked you too, I feel like we would have gotten to be pretty close, find those wands and get to work!

Obregon- I probably wouldn't have gotten into the Chasm without your help... thanks so much. I wish you were around more, but the times you were I knew we'd rock out. Same goes for you Rasay.

Scarabaeus- Thanks for much for taking me to the Shadow Planes, I was my goal when I made my character to actually go there and then truly believe I actually was from the planes. Still the best IMM on the game hands down, and I wish I could have followed you legitimately and it worked, sorry for pushing it. I was just lonely =P

Anyways, I'm sure I left people out. Post if you wish and I'll reply, you all have fun!
101071, I hope I wasn't the final straw.
Posted by Dalnik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We caught you once very well and the second time you just stuck around in a place you couldn't get out of. I'm not sure if you were looking to end it all or not.
101075, Ahhh, naw, not at all man.
I knew I was deleting on that log in, that's why I was just helping some people rank and getting some goodbye RP in. You three definitely caught me with my pants down on the river, no preps vs an ele/archangel, falcon, and wrathing paladin is roughness.

But yeah, that second time I could have gotten away easily =P we were only at the torch, a flee and I was 10 rooms away from Velkyn... I just was just in kamikaze mode.
101072, Was interesting
Posted by Morin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish we could have gotten some more fights. Those forms were nasty, bear was tougher for me than you know. And yeah in the I've died a lot raiding chasm. GLWYN
101076, Yeah, I almost rolled out of it.
But bear is a monster.. it's not very viable of a form at all unless you know preps, but there were some fights I went up against 3-4 people with full abs/protection/resist positive and got away still getting somebody.

Good luck dude!
101073, So little I could do...
Posted by Evyza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't have my second legacy yet and my first wasn't really any help against a full a/b/s shifter. Therefore, you had no problem treating me like a ragdoll. I was looking forward to more fights once I was hero and had all my ducks in a row. GLWYN!
101077, Yeah you had it rough.
My heart was pumping when I got you next to the watcher, I thought Bhowaer was going to word you but I got the good flee into you. Any unprepped warrior vs bear with full abs is just bad, I'd be surprised at anyone who could take it.
101079, RE: It was a fun ride.
Posted by ordasen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun ranking those mid ranks as Kubiaen with you. Then you got a bit uppity (as to be expected with a mage scion vs non mage ) and was starting to plan ways for you to die. Then you started being nice again and I scrapped them heh

Good luck and have fun
101080, Haha, yeah, I was just giving you ####.
Urushugol didn't have much respect for non-mages, and I thought you meant you'd never defend the Chasm or fight people that were against us so I wanted to get you ruffled to see if you'd do anything. You totally almost had Easog that time outside the Chasm, I was cheering you on =P

But yeah, you were a devious ass cool thief, I never understood when I was flying in Mantis why you were always vis in that house off Voralia's tears though.
101092, RE: Haha, yeah, I was just giving you ####.
Posted by ordasen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh...I know it bugged the hell out of you with being in that house. I was merely working on binding skills and collecting scrolls :)
101082, RE: It was a fun ride.
Posted by Sivyh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Out of curiosity, did you end up giving Zenze his gear back?
101084, Yeah, I thought you guys fulled me haha
I guess he got all my stuff and I got all his, we just swapped in Hamsah.

I didn't even know he was around in the lands, I never really interacted with him but one time.
101088, Aww... Urushy-poo?!
Posted by Kelstrane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the interactions, thanks for hating me tons when I tried to befriend you, thanks for eventually trying to kill me, thanks for being interesting and awesome.

Sometimes I regretted picking good as Kelstrane's alignment, and you were one of those big instances </3
101106, RE: Aww... Urushy-poo?!
Lol you were hilarious, I loved messing with you and how you'd never back off and just kept being playful/goodielike.

I was hoping you realized it was all RP from my end because I really wanted to be friends with you, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be =P

Have fun with the character.
101094, RE: It was a fun ride.
Posted by Vynmylak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always knew when I saw you on that we'd have at least a couple of good fights. Felt like I was definitely playing catch-up to be able to match that set of forms you had, and the only time I think I came truly close was catching you in the guild that time. Was looking forward to see where our fights would take us next, and a couple of ideas of how to deal with you. :)

Good luck with your next!
101105, Bastard! If you have time for mortals you can come back and empower me again. :P nt
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
101101, Helping you get that obs exp in Organia
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As Jysir that is, I just could not believe the little bad run of luck but I think we both tried to write each others deaths off to stave off the delete.

When I rolled Jysir as a double utility shifter my hope was to get one of two forms, either Cobra or Cheetah. I rolled Fox and got Hyena and then rolled Howler Monkey only to get a Wildcat. I was sooo gutted, especially when you got Cobra. I thinking I called you a 'lucky c*nt' out loud at my PC and got a 'look' from the wife, heh.

I was a scion pledge too but once I got such a poor pairing of forms (great with other things, both of them but not together!) and saw you then got Grizzly and thought 'Yup, that is a combo that will kick some serious ass and I was glad one of us did.'

GLWYN
101174, Phew
Posted by Lohoq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I feared you. Bear is a nasty form on top of that having a regen form made you a bad mamma jamma. Glad I got to get you once, it was a really strange assassinate just because I was there for so long. GLWYN
101067, This is sad
Posted by Obregon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Literally all but one of the characters I've had good relationships with/enjoyed interacting with have gone.

I liked the vibe you gave, and I could tell you put a lot of effort into your RP. Also thought you had cool forms and some great wandage, but what can you do?

Hope you make something soon (evil bard or healer please?) - your presence will be missed.
101078, Thanks for the compliments
I might make a little something something, I haven't played a bard since Kyaltaru and I've been itching to make one again, I might just do that ;)

Good luck Obregon