Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Cadeyrn Grayfeather the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100883
100883, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Cadeyrn Grayfeather the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 12 02:16:58 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Cadeyrn perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:220
100994, You will be missed..
Posted by Irelia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great job with Caderyn...It was a pleasure to run around with you or
just explore about. You made life way easier for Irelia when retrieving
or raiding the Spire. Character wise, Irelia held you in high regards and saw you as a brotherly figure. Keep coming back to the tree and I
hope your experience with the character was memorable one.

Whitesun
100998, RE: You will be missed..
Posted by Zeikal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To be honest it was probably my best experience so far out of all the years I've played. Cadeyrn considered Irelia more like a little sister. But like I said probably the best experience I've had so far playing CF, I really enjoyed him, I would have kept playing him but his con was getting too low to be of any use especially with more and more shamans coming up in the ranks.
100933, Really enjoyed this character..
Posted by Balta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Cadeyrn's RP and how you would always be ready for a fight no matter what. Both of those qualities mean alot to me. More often then not, you will run across some people who just want to waste their character's life, sitting camoed in the woods.

And thank you for all the times you came by that place and talked to me since I immed, it was a nice break to be able to speak with you.

Hope to see you back in the tree soon!

Balta
100935, RE: Really enjoyed this character..
Yea I tried not to be one of those people that just sat in the woods the entire time I was logged on just hiding. I tried to be an active player all around. Tried balancing out pk and rp as best as I could, I think I found a decent balance. As far as coming by and seeing you, well Balta was...I wouldn't say a father figure to Cadeyrn. Especially since It was only a few weeks after I got inducted that you immed, but I'd probably say Cadeyrn looked to Balta as an older brother. So of course Cadeyrn had to go see his bro. :P Anyway yea I understand how a little love from a player can break the monotony of being an imm so I figured hey might as well add something to the quality of my char.

Gonna take a small break from the tree but I'll be back don't worry. ;)
100928, Farewells
First of all I'd like to say this guy was probably my best char yet and I loved logging on with him didn't matter if I was outnumbered or the numbers were in my favor. Human warrior mace/hth crashing/soul pretty decent combo, not great in the defense department but good enough. It's certainly a char that someone just starting out could play and find it fun. Doesn't even have to be a newbie just anyone. Anyway I had a blast with this guy, I did some more serious pk hunting early on, nothing crazy but I'd just hunt and hunt. Grew outta that when I got into hero pk range. I tried to pick my targets mostly or let them come to me. All in all I had a great time, in a great cabal, with great Imms.

Enemies:Quite a few of you, I don't remember exact names post if ya like and I'll respond in kind.

Empire: I'm still not a big fan of this cabal, never have been, don't ask why I dunno. I just can't see myself in that cabal so I can't see what it takes or how the cabal works on the inside. Sivyh, keep on trucking you're a beast, I almost had you that one time on Eastern Road. I thought damn just one more cranial.

Village: Some interactions with you all, some I liked, some I didn't. Ghurn you probably stick out the most in my mind. Some funny conversations we had.

Scion: Mhar way to do your thing and just seem like a powerhouse, Tavlin you aren't far behind.

Outlander: Niic, Rasst, Sandhawk, keep doing your thing, I think you three will be excellent elders for Outlander.

Tribunal: Never liked too many of you, never liked the cabal in general. I understand how tough it can be though, a thankless job with no glory really, it sucks. You help make the world turn and keep Outlander either in check or just add fuel to the fire. Either way a fun cabal to play against.

Nexus: Never had much interaction with any of you. Maybe Allysia, probably the only one I didn't try to kill anyway. Chulun, man that was a great fight on the Eastern Road, it got down to the wire and I hoped and prayed I'd hit you hard enough in the next round that I either got a parting blow kill or just managed to kill you toe toe. Always liked mixing it up with you.

Fortress: How could I almost forget all of you, had some great interactions with some of you. Some were decent, others, well not so great. Had some great fights with some of you. Morin you seem to be doing a decent enough job, keep it up.

Also, I'd like to thank Balta for inducting me and giving me the chance to do all that I do. Secondly, thanks to the Imm or Imms who gave me props for my roles. I appreciate it.

Don't worry everyone, I'll be back.

See ya in the fields!
100890, Liked this char. nt
Posted by Anliltuel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
100929, Thanks
Always good to see an Imm post that. Means I was doing something at least partially right. :P
100885, I liked Cadeyrn.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were certainly a "cunning outlaw" kind of outlander, not "contemplative naturalist" kind of outlander, like Irelia.

But I could see you weren't bland. Good job giving the right vibe.
100930, Yea
Considering I was an Iunna follower, I couldn't just sit around contemplate. Not to mention I was neut so not really in the position to be like one of the Wardens and just sit around contemplate. Not that all of them do but it seems that the goody branch of Outlander tends to lean more toward that side. Not that all do but whatever just what I've seen anyway. As far as the vibe goes, honestly, I tried to take after Balta, pick my fights when and where for the most part. Didn't always work out obviously but for the most part it did. I wouldn't say I was trying to give off the cunning outlaw vibe but I was trying to give off the vibe that if you saw me around you'd constantly be checking to see if I was visible meaning I was on the run or fighting. Or if you couldn't see me, left you wondering if I had logged out or not. Obviously this could be negated if you had a wood-elf or ranger friend, but anyhow that's what I was going for and if I gave off the cunning outlaw vibe, so much the sweeter because that certainly works for me.