Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Grelgich Grovenklime the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100812
100812, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Grelgich Grovenklime the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 5 08:25:06 2011

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Grelgich perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:149
100818, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Grelgich Grovenklime the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind
Posted by Grelgich on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I hated to do this, but I wasn't fulfilling the duties that I was voted in for as one of the Leaders of the cabal, and I felt it was better to not hold onto the title any longer than needed. I tried to induct a few people that seemed to be good fighters before I deleted. For those of you that I did at the end, I hope everything continues on well. Tonbe, I apologize for not getting the chance to finish our conversation.

Anyway, the main reason I deleted was I just got completely bored of the character. I did not leave myself any real open roleplay I could find a way to exploit, I had never searched for Twist and could not think of a way to try and it left a sour taste in my mouth because of it. The only thing I seemed to be good at was killing Villagers and that just was not enough. I had some good times with this character, this was my first hero shifter and I got some forms I really enjoyed. My wolverine's furor sucked so I barely used it. Alligator was great for just going in and letting things hit you.

I got extremely lucky and found two of my three wands easily and only had to take one attunement edge to find the last one. I was pretty well always spelled up in a fight, but against Villagers that was to be expected.

I had alot of enemies I respected and enjoyed fighting. Hraustr, Sidius, Adangar... a list of others. Gyrilious... you get jist. I could go on and on. Anyway, I will be picking up my PBF at some point to see what was said about me, PK stats, etc. Thanks for the fun times and I'll see you in the fields.
100817, You were my bestest friend :(
Posted by Eljassir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were awesome.

GLWYN.
100819, RE: You were my bestest friend :(
Posted by Grelgich on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was great fun until we caused the war with Empire. You were great to fight alongside with. Hopefully everything continues well for you.