Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100619
100619, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 27 15:57:15 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Oogloop perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:132
100679, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Cyradia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Watching this character for very long almost always made me say 'GROOOSSSSS!' outloud. That's probably a good testament to your roleplay. (Thought that is NOT a challenge for anybody to push the envelope any further...I can only stomach so much.)
100677, But it isn't july 6th yet? n/t
Posted by Stevers on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you're early
100654, Goodbye
Posted by Oogloop on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Goodbye cruel world. A business trip, followed by a long vacation means that I wouldn't be able to focus on a character with a leader position, so it was delete time. Of course, I had Traibu challenge me so I could go out in style, then Fortress raids because we had the Orb, not exactly the end I wanted, but so be it. Was fun all around.

I really love Orcs. I really love Mundunugu. Thanks to Mundunugu skills I could lose 800 hit points and be back to full in seconds. I won some fights where I lost about 3000 hit points, and the person I was fighting lost about 800. Of course, that demands a lot of hit and run.

Had a lot of fun messing with the Fort and could solo the Watcher when I felt motivated. Morin, Jallastan, Mirrou, Rhone, enjoyed fighting and talking with you.

Orcs, Traibu, had a lot of fun. If there's every a good number of hero orcs, it could make things very interesting.

Allies live Tavlin, Mharndarln, Polito, I enjoyed it, thanks.

You are all made of ass.

Oogloop
100669, My anti-ass meatshield is gone :(
Posted by Eljassir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun raiding with you the few times we could do it.

You made orcs look pretty tough. Always been a big fan of the mudunugu adaption too.
100674, Until later (I hope)
Posted by Rhone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Had a lot of fun messing with the Fort and could solo the
>Watcher when I felt motivated. Morin, Jallastan, Mirrou,
>Rhone, enjoyed fighting and talking with you.
>

The first fight we had in the orc village was still one of the most memorable for this character. At that time I was rocking bloodstone amulets and a defeat would have been my last. The situation reminded me of a scene from a movie, when two people are lying on the floor, barely moving after a brutal fight, and trying to finish it but neither has the energy. Now that you're gone, I have to ask:

Why didn't you attack me again when the damn ring went off and froze me?

100676, RE: Until later (I hope)
- Why didn't you attack me again when the damn ring went off and froze me?

I think it might have happened slightly faster than you remember. I fled to drink some skins, I remember trying to get them from a sack, they were in the bracelet of charms, I was jacked on adrenaline from a great fight, fumbling all over the keyboard, I walked back in and was ready to headbutt you, I typed in the wrong command at least once, then you were outta there. I had everyone opportunity to kill you and just blew it. Bahhh!
100694, RE: Goodbye
Posted by Smot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Terrific RP, thats why I rolled with you around.

you made of ass, GLWYN!
100627, You sir, are made of ass.
Posted by Jallastan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I super newbed into fighting you when I could have sworn protective shield was up. Your comment in the herald post was funny by the way.
Whats the point of deleting so early?
100659, RE: You sir, are made of ass.
I figured when you saw the Watcher hand me a few <<<ohcrud>>> damages you followed to finish me off. Luckily, and orc can sustain a ton of damage before things get really ugly. Good healer, definitely had to always be on my toes when you were around, you were a gate fiend.
100696, Let me correct you.
Posted by Jallastan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am not so much as a gate fiend as being requested to be one.
Heh. So dumb of me to die to you like that. I know your class
*extremely* well.
100626, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Skeeta Twitterlark on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nooo! You were so much fun! The most fun orc ever! *sigh*
100656, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Skeeta - What you're doing is fantastic. It's a great way to use notes that I found incredibly entertaining. Had fun interacting with you.
100621, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Traibu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Traibu misses you already, see you around bro.

GLYWN
100658, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Awesome orc. You're a nasty fighter, and a fun guy to run around with.
100620, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Morin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was waiting for this to pop. Man you were a great opponent, and I really loved your Orc roleplay. Not sure how we ended from a record standpoint, but you sure got me more than a few times. Liked what i saw. Hope you had fun.

GLWYN
100657, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Oogloop the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
You had guts man. Never afraid to mix it up, even when you pretty much knew things weren't gonna go your way. Good stuff.