Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Sidius the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100284
100284, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Sidius the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 18 15:57:48 2011

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Sidius perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:87
100334, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Sidius the Legend of the Battle...
Posted by Sidius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Out of all my cf warriors I have ever made i think this one was the most fun. I am surprised I even made it to hero ranks. I didnt expect this char to even make it to get a legacy. I rolled this char because of Thazgurizl or however you spell it. I was playing as Laceria(Empire) at the time and he killed me. So i got pissed and decided i was gonna roll a fire warrior rager. It just became more fun playing this character than laceria. I dunno, maybe im not ready for a bard right now. Well i ended up heroing and having a few good fights and a few good kills. nothing to be super proud about, but i had fun, and thats all that matters to me. balance of the sisters was fun and i dont regret taking it. I do regret staying around 38 and losing about like 5 or 6 con and not leveling up.

Goodbyes

Village:
Syther: I was mad as hell when I came back on and saw that you were the commander. You were only a few titles above me and I felt that if I was there I would killed you...Ha. Never got to fight you again though. Too bad you were missing alot of the times I played. That one time you said I had become weak from not being at war...I wanted you to be in my pk range so bad, because I would have fought you. GJ tho the times we did go to war.

Gryilious: I didnt expect things to happen that last fight the way they did. I did a horrible job, but i was hoping you would sing some healing! I was getting Lit the up. I hope you live abit longer. I interacted with you on one of my other chars by chance. You had just happened to come to the giant and catch me there trying to fight it.

Wikataw: Was sad to see you go. Almost killed you the first time we met. Good char.

Jikahl: Dont remember you much but its because of you that I ended up going with the warcry legacy. Sorry though I wasnt backing down on my balance legacy though.

Hraustr: Mann we had some good times. Running around bringing war everywhere we went. Was sad to see you con die not too long before me. Was hoping you'd end up getting drillmaster or so.

Flaayin: We didnt have too much interaction, but you did give me some wise words which i thought about and applied, was still sad to see you go.

Olum: I remember when you were lower ranked than me but you eventually passed me and left me in the 30's. Thought you would have been drillmaster or so too. Cant tell you how many times your healed was appreciated. Its rough out there with no healing sometimes.

Adangar: You were there for the final battle. Always fun to go to war with

Hyu: You were alot older when I first got there. Got killed and had my axes taken a couple time by silja because of things you said. But you always gave me new ones and sharpened them up for me. Great char..sad to see you go before I got older.

Scions:
Tavlin: After you became the mummy we never really ever interacted again. I wonder why that was. I had fun chasing you down at the lower ranks and trying to hack you to pieces. That log I put on there where you sighed I laughed so hard when I saw that. Good char tho.

Silja: Dag you were my other nemesis. I hated that you used daggers and always seemed to be everywhere I was. Chasing me around trying to cut me up. Had to catch you the few times I could. Glad you decided not to delete that day I saw you. Also sucks we never got to fight again. I was waiting...I had some new tricks up my sleeve(or so i think).

Mharlandarn: Interacted with you a couple times. Never actually killed me though until that day we fought about 3 or 4 times. I got you once though and I KNOW that time you fled from when we was fighting outside the guardian that you were going to die. A good drum and you were toast. Great fights tho.

Zhincala: Dag(you know what i wanna say) you...you nightgauntin bastard. I swear you would always catch me at the worst time for me and i'd already be hurt or trying to fight someone else then swoop. stupid thing carries me away to where your lurking in wait.

Volker: stupid all powerful invisible all the time lightning casting quicksand calling scionic bastard. Hell of a person to go up against. And it would scare me when "someone" arrived and i saw a nightwalker close by because i knew it was either you or chancellor...most likely you considering i fought you alot more.

Empire:
Sivyh: Didnt meet too many times. Think we fought maybe 2 or 3. Knew you a little bit as Laceria though. I remember killing you one time, but it was a bigger battle.

Lohoq: Hey man sorry about that time I rolled up on you fighting that mage and I killed you, but I had to take advantage while you were hurt. The mage was dead so you were next in line. I was just waiting for one of you to die so I could kill the other. I know you wanted revenge.

All other Empires I fought.

Outlanders:
Ghuarranak: hated you and your daggers.

all you other wood-land bastards I hated you all too.

Fortress:
Werthius: We had one of the best fights of my cf carreer and you won by the skin on your back. Wished we could have fought more but you were gone just like that.

Rhone: Stupid all powerful lightmage commander dragonslayer part-elemental bastard. Hated when I saw you coming specially with nexuns. Fun to try against you though

All the other Fortress folks I fought.

Nexun:
Chulun: my most hated and rivaled enemy from when I first found out you were going to the island. We fought for a long time then you just hero'ed way before me and I knew once I got in your range the giant would be saying that you were attacking...and sure enough the battle for whose the better mace spec begun. Hell of some good fights. I swear that stupid bond kept you alive sometimes.

Grelgich: Good char. Hated that wolverine. Had some good fights

Wyndynne: OH you escaped my graps for forever. I remember having you gushing one time before you became all powerful too. Great char.

***All you little nexun warriors. Good fights with all of you. Hated you all(ic of course).***

Got 2 new chars in the works. See you all in the fields.

***i cant remember anymore right now. Its late and I gotta work tomorrow. If i forgot anyone let me know, because I KNOW i did.***
100341, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Sidius the Legend of the Battle...
Posted by Mharlndarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
-Never actually killed me though until that day-

Actually, I did :P

Good fights. And yes, I hate the destructor. Its the worst idea to fight the berserker under the inner for the transmuter. But eh :)
100344, Thazgurizul ;-)
Posted by coconut on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
100291, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Sidius the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Grelgich on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you might be near this point. I hate to see it happen but you can understand one of the reasons we went after you most times is because you were extremely powerful in a raid, giant axe specs scare me for some reason. I hope you have good luck with your next.
100285, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Sidius the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Chulun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oy, that is too bad.. Toward de end of Sidius life.. ah see ye brought war up a notch, always willing ta fight and die and put me down quite a few times.. ah likey! GLWYN