Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Verrix WaterCrest the Legend of the Battlefield, Initiate of the Jaguar
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=100227
100227, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Verrix WaterCrest the Legend of the Battlefield, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 17 09:00:13 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Verrix perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:77
100288, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Verrix WaterCrest the Legend of the Battlefield, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Chulun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure we all have our ups and downs in a character's life... but bashing Chulun unprovoked at the inn and fooled Morin to come aid while Chulun is talking to an applicant is low for one who seek greatness imo, also, there was an attempt to belittle me by criticizing my fighting tactics against Grif, basically calling me a "noob", though not exactly using that term, is not a good little storm giants...
100276, Bummer
Posted by Nnaeshuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character looked very promising from very early on. I was looking forward to seeing where you took certain things. It's a bummer that you deleted. I really enjoyed reading the role.

Nae-nae
100274, I don't understand why you deleted
Posted by Mirrou on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, that fight was demoralizing. I fled, tranced and returned but you were already dead and I thought "Fffffuuu-". Still, not something to delete over.

I have mixed feelings about Verrix. You had that sorta inflexibility of mind that reminded me of a certain character I met before. Not to say it's bad or something, you had a viable RP... You seemed never confused or indecisive, and I value people who have the qualities I lack.

They only thing that rubbed me totally wrong way is, as I've said, you deleting over a minor setback.

Good luck with your next.
100249, This is surprising.
Posted by Eljassir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I won't lie and say I'm sad Grifinblortz, Rhone and now you are gone.

However, you were a classy foe. And you knew your stuff.

Good luck with the next.
100255, Le sigh.
Posted by Jallastan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I miss you.
100256, Meant to go under Verrix. Nt
Posted by Jallastan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sigh
100231, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Verrix WaterCrest the Legend of the Battlefield, Initiate of the Jaguar
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only saw a small bit of this character, but what I saw, I liked.