Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI hope our talks were enjoyable.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=99652&mesg_id=99689
99689, I hope our talks were enjoyable.
Posted by Keller Tel-len on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't get to talk often. And rather than brag about killing Thror, I would hope I can keep you interested when you inevitably snoop even if/when my own frustration quite clearly bleeds through my laid-back RP. Things are escalating in terms of sportsmanship in ways I would really not prefer they did, but I am going to stick with the RP. I think just fighting me once and having played Imrahiest will shine new light on both sides of the war regarding hiding classes in general.

I cannot and will not say much, because I am intentionally saying less than I normally do as a player overall, but suffice to say that now that I know your build I would rather have fought you with you as a thug because it's possible though unlikely that incident would repeat itself.

I will say though, that you probably experienced in that instance what people felt against Flaaayin, only worse, and others in the Village seem to feel the same and act accordingly. It's tricky knowing I'm probably doing my job right and still having no discernable impact on events and you probably felt that way as well with your build.