Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectCharlee
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94489&mesg_id=94529
94529, Charlee
Posted by Uial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll definitely miss you. What a great character. I could tell that you were in it for the interactions, just from the natural way you handled every conversation. I don't think there was ever an awkward moment I saw of Charlee. You *were* a schemer too, you also handled that naturally. It wasn't the shifty sort of scheming, it was smooth and expected to come out favorably, like royalty. I was always amazed that it did work out just right for you too.

I really enjoyed every interaction between Charlee and Uial. It was a funny dynamic to me. Two sides of the same coin. I remember when you started guessing what my favorite flower was and I told you to guess with flowers, then the next day when you were started handing me all sorts of flowers, you mentioned that your servants were running out of places to shop for flowers. You were so frustrating! That comment effectively defeated the purpose and was completely in character for Charlee. It was a constant back and forth between us. Never a dull moment, no matter how much we just sat around. Weither it was dancing on the bar, laying on our backs talking about the different constellations, screaming at each other in the garden, or trying to escape some deadly situation you got us in, I loved every interaction with Charlee. You really helped flesh out Uial's character. That was the perfect ending too, as much as I regret it coming to pass.