Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNow who will I smack?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94489&mesg_id=94520
94520, Now who will I smack?
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's been so long I can't even begin to remember all the things we did together, how we met or anything. I do know it was almost always a blast and that you had an uncanny ability to survive adventures when everyone else with you died.

I know that we had a rather unique relationship compared to how most other characters treated you in that I made it a point to never ask you for anything. So many people all wanted something from you, I figured I would be one to only want your company from you. It was always just about the fun RP when we were together, and I hope you enjoyed all our random encounters as much as I did.

I sort of just fell into the older sister role with you, trying to be harsh and stern but in a "for your own good" sort of way. Plus you were a bit of a ladies man, something Lasentia has no real interest in. But you were just too much fun and I grew softer with you as I got older. It became more of a looking out for you thing in general by the end. Was thrilled that you finally did get to marry Uial and that I got to be a part of that. Was a fitting way to go out, with Charlee finally getting the last thing he wanted.

Lasentia will miss her little brother, that's for sure.

Hopefully you'll be back around with another some time.