Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe Good and the Bad
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90802&mesg_id=90909
90909, The Good and the Bad
Posted by Fwipplethunt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The Good

I think you played an imperial to perfection. I know some people (myself included) initialy thought of you as a no rp murder anythign that moves char but I very quickley realized that you were totally willing to take the drawbacks that come with being allies of only the empire and that got a huge thumbs up from me. I also have to admit that as a shaman you did the best against me then a shaman has ever done against any of my conjies, actually forcing me to retreat and making it clear I couldn't archon vs you was a first for me facing shaman. Of course any other pair of servitors pretty much tore your face off but still the fact that you were a dark elf and tanking my archon and actually putting me on the defensive was amazing you really utilized the entirety of your skill set.

I also think you did a good job of hunting instead of just being a russian empire who does nothing but gather cabal items and squat on them. Sure you did that but you also walked alone and would catch people off the beaten paths.

The Bad
I kind of had you pegged as a full looter after you walked in and did a get all corpse on zin after I killed him. Then I died to the four of you in imperial lands and I think lost only one or two pieces of gear and I changed that impresion. But the vitriolic attitude is just a habbit of poor players in general and if a player only interacts with you briefly that is what they are going to take away and you just have this tendency with all your characters to rub people the wrong way. It just so happens that this was a character build where that made sense. You should really try and do a character that isn't so abrasive and it is like dregthul said below, you have a hook to your characters and you just overuse it.