Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melememelem the Smiting Fist of the Tyrant, Empress of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90802&mesg_id=90903
90903, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melememelem the Smiting Fist of the Tyrant, Empress of Thera
Posted by Adarmar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good shaman though for me you always was just a pale shadow of Nererial. In PK. Might be mistaken surely as it's only from what I witnessed myself. But you syrely was realy well RPed. Just one note. You sure can talk about taking corners and what not but your role was the role of extreme Imperial dogma resulting in stupid edicts and politics. While that's cool role to play and absolutly acceptable in CF it's rather unrealistic. In reality all people are trying to adapt to curcumstances or life beats them and beats them hard. That's to question about you becoming Empress. Sure there is a chance that those two just decided that you are a beaten horse and so it's safe to give their votes to you to win the place but I think they just rewarded your RP breaking their own at the same time. I personaly hardly can imagine people wishing such Empress like you unless they are some kind of masohists:)

GLWYN, liked that one.