Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe policy and my other thoughts
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90802&mesg_id=90895
90895, The policy and my other thoughts
Posted by Jazon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I completely understood the policy and from an RP perspective it was perfect Empire RP. SO...that is good. From a game mechanics standpoint it makes life very tough when you already have lots of enemies. OOC bleeds into IC I don't care what anyone says. I like a good challenge personally and after your "policy" I just stopped learning with others for the most part unless I was a few k away from it. As for all the Empire wants it...in some ways that is true, but you also have to remember that each Sect has its own goals. The Divine Sect sure...they probably want that. The Shadow Sect...well, they want it, but they also want what they want and thats what they are going to go for...first. I walked the party line and Jazon is the kind of character that will attack, loot from, or whatever just about anyone because he is greedy. At the same point, I tend to be too nice at times with people things, but ah, thats my choice.

As for the gun being jumped. If that is the way voting works...then the language on casting your votes needs to be changed. When it says you can cast or change your vote up to this time..then that means I should be able to change my vote up until that time. I was going to change mine and that is all that needs to be said. It came down as it did though and so thats ok. Like I said, I was OK with you being Empress, thought you would do a fine job, but of course you deleted not long after so we never really saw. Oh well..have fun with the next.