Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: A couple of things.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90802&mesg_id=90875
90875, RE: A couple of things.
Posted by Mel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not sure how I got lucky or what gun was jumped? The votes were all in, the only thing that happened was that Enlilth sped up the result.

How was I a horrible foe?

As for the no grouping with those that aren't sworn to the Empire, that's not entirely true, and I wish you would be more honest or accurate. The rule was that you couldn't group with someone who has not sworn the bloodoath *unless* you kill them first and offer the bloodoath. Then you were allowed to travel with them to show them the upside of being a citizen, having just taught them the downside of not. And you say it's fine and dandy from an rp perspective, but then your statement about an empire dwindling is really ooc. Because that's the player knowing that other players roll up their chars and aren't going to just switch. The character though doesn't know that. An imperial thinks that anyone and everyone can and should swear the bloodoath and join the empire. It's what every imperial wants and believes, and in fact is sworn to do so not only by an oath, but a mystical and divinely powered oath of great power, as daev has mentioned several times in the recent past. All Mel did was actually be an imperial.

Good luck with Jazon, I hope you have fun with assassinate. I know you were working on it and I have personal experience with that of course, so I know what you're going through. Don't get discouraged if you hit a bad streak. You can power through it.