Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Trying to shy away from boards
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90823&mesg_id=90834
90834, RE: Trying to shy away from boards
Posted by Nurok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah,

I shoulda held off on that convo until I asked how often you were around. Whats funny is, after that convo (about a week or so) my playtimes dropped to nil, and I felt like quite the jackass. I did have enough time to log in and read your note, but still I just couldn't find the time to really dedicate to CF. Alas, I think you are doing fine. When I say be more of a leader, what I see as turning you from commander, into an excellent commander. Is taking more of an interest in individual players. Obviously, I cannot speak for anyone else, but when we ran around (you in the lead) you don't give too much direction, I know what I am doing, so we never had a problem...but a lot of the newer guys did not/do not know how to react in a surprise pk situation, so handing out that little bit of guidance that would help them out (I realize this is kinda against thror/fire giantness) would really go a long ways? Make sense?

-N