Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTrying to shy away from boards
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90823&mesg_id=90832
90832, Trying to shy away from boards
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought Nurok was great as a Thror follower and a dwarf Villager. I'll post more about your character if/when I die, but definitely a good drillmaster.

I'm not as experienced as you might think - I'm just really good at muds and knowing how to use different skills/knowing the code.

Finally, that incident where we had a squabble about my inactivity - really, our time doesn't match. I've been on 3-5 hours almost every day for the past week. Being a Thror follower, I'm not exactly giving of huts. However, it did leave a bad taste in my mouth - I was about to call you to the circle then give you the boot. I'm glad I didn't.

I'm somewhat new to the leader positions - didn't like them with my previous characters, never wanted one really. Even in this situation, I was waivering if I wanted to be commander - in the end, said might as well and try it out. It's working ok so far in my eyes. I still need to flesh out my rp a bit I think (add more chapters to my role) - but it's a work in progress.

Anyways, good look with your next.