Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melememelem the Smiting Fist of the Tyrant, Empress of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90802&mesg_id=90817
90817, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Melememelem the Smiting Fist of the Tyrant, Empress of Thera
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dumbest name ever! There I said it.

Once I forced myself to get over this while you were 20 something after heavy snoopage, I really liked this character. I found myself telling other people... take away the stupid name and this dude's solid. I already posted how I thought you sucked for deleting below somewhere. Sorry about the four different versions of the title before I found one I thought was cool. Your roleplay style pretty much gives away the player, however, this syle fits empire drow shaman perfectly. I'd like to say I'm really looking forward to whatever you do next, but it probably won't be my religion or cabal, and I'll probably hate you and give you syphilils and plague you repeatedly.

That's par for the course though ain't it? Hope I continue you seeing you in the game. I thoroughly enjoyed the logs.