Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHeh !
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=9026&mesg_id=9046
9046, Heh !
Posted by Gorach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job, and yes, you are probably one of the only ones that Gorach would run away from if she was not prepared (either I am not up to it because I didn't feel like running around for hours to find some clothes .. AGAIN ... you can ask Wasarbre how much time we two spend in getting new clothes .. dude, we're talking about days and days, I can tell you that much); or Gorach wasn't ready (naked, half way through her mana, still hurt from doing something else, no flight potions and so on) .. but I tell you, it was never like 'Oh damn, Urden is logged on, if I am fighting I am probably going to lose my set of clothes, so let's log off'.. that has never been the case, at ANY moment (remember Dullameh had Wasarbre sleeping on the open ocean and you running there too ? and I came 'to the rescue' ?) .. and when you would show up in an area there were times I ran, true enough... but he, if I get to be knocked down in two rounds, what fun is there for me in this game .. But truly, the moments we 'took the time' to fight, they were interesting .. I learned more about fighting against invokers mostly from our encounters.. thanks .. humm.. thanks ? bah !
You said you were not going to stick it through to the end, but dude, you have at least 120 hours more to live, I can tell *wink* and damn, don't call me that just because I am sticking to my character eh ..
Anyways, let's face the truth .. there was no way in hell I was going to kill you on my own.. although I think I succeeded in killing you twice .. anyways, as I said, nicely done.

Gorach

P.S. Apart from Davrentaz and Amithor I have known all the others with characters of mine. Personally I liked Loranessa the most .. but that is just my opinion ..