Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGuilty as Charged
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88946&mesg_id=89114
89114, Guilty as Charged
Posted by Hyshrawr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure opinions may vary as to my measuring up to anyone's standards. Since standards vary as well, but I appreciate the kind words and vote of confidence.

I have been lots of characters like tons of other people have been, some relatively successful some not quite so much. I play to have fun and hopefully hit my stride with any given character. Sometimes I hit, lots of times I miss. Such is life, but it's sure fun when you hit it!

All that being said, it's usually best to judge the value of something said based on what is said, as opposed to who said it. A total newb to mudding in general or CF specifically might have insight or a perspective that could greatly benefit you and your enjoyment/appreciation of the game. Ignore them based on their anonymity, at your own peril.

That being said, I suspect you'll base your opinion on my PK ratio. Jugynheim died at most, twice in his life. But got a hardy helping of multi-death (which was par for the course when Hero-imming back in the day) from every Imm and hero imm then in existence. For my part, he was a success for a host of reasons, pk ratio wasn't paramount on my list.