Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRose Colored Glasses
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88946&mesg_id=89061
89061, Rose Colored Glasses
Posted by Hyshrawr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not much gets by you without going through the filter of I see it like this and no one can change how I see it nananananananananananana huh?

The difference is, my character or characters are unknown to you, so you saying you couldn't bring yourself to RP for my enjoyment means nothing. Since you're so self-reliant, why does someone else have to bring out the RP in you though? I'm just curious.

If by whining you mean, calling a duck a duck when it waddles, quacks and ####s like a duck, guilty as charged. I understand your ego is delicate so you'd rather sidestep valid responses and stick to being a jerk, it's worked so well for you thus far.

Not sure what the whole Anonymity Nepenth reference is, if it's conjecture on your part, then you're just dumb.

I'd like to say that is uncharacteristic and a surprise, but I'd be telling fibs.

It's kind of ironic. I stated above that you caught grief for one of the things you did because people expected more from you. That's really a compliment if you pull your head out of your ass long enough to examine it. But I suppose either the language barrier or your own ego prevents you from recognizing such. Mores the pity.