Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: nail on the head
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88946&mesg_id=89034
89034, RE: nail on the head
Posted by Hyshrawr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had written a rebuttal on a point per point scale, but decided against it.

You're a sad little fella. That's you the person, not the character. You manage to be a nuisance in character but as a person you're just kind'a funny and sad in the same breath.

I've never argued the facts with you concerning your risk taking. The log you posted is semi risky kind of. You face five at your inner guardians with your army of undead. Ragers do this against Imperials all the time without the ability to word or teleport, so I suppose you're like a wimpy wannabe rager, in this case.

The fights I cited with those other liches weren't in cabals. The two do compare quite easily in truth. Just as things back then were stronger in lots of ways, it went both ways for both the liches and those they were fighting, so things kind of equal out. Now, both are slightly weaker. They didn't have anti-ganging code to help them, etc.

Essentially I wrote the whole risk taking sermon based on the fact that you and some others like to bomb others about how they don't do risk taking all that much and you can't realistically jump into that pool a lot without someone splashing you back right?

Trust me, as a hero when you're around, if I'm going to die. I do my damndest to try and do so where you can't get to my corpse. Or any lich for that matter. It's too bad liches aren't limited in their phylacteries like AP's are in their charges. ie. You have to have a hand in killing whomever you want to perform that particular ritual upon, things would be a lot different.