Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Dupmasione Dupree the Burning Blade, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88946&mesg_id=89027
89027, RE: (AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Dupmasione Dupree the Burning Blade, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Lorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So, this gives me a mark to shoot for before my own age death. When I reached about 500 hours, I knew there was no way I could con die, and with so many hours logged in, it seemed a waste to just end it. Everytime I thought I should, you came along and stirred that fresh air, even if it was just the same old Dup air.

Your RP was edgy in some ways, comforting in others and even the borderline OOC moments seemed to fit. I also see a bit of what Balten was saying. You were TOO awesome and you had no need for me unless we faced pretty chancey situations. Which I loved, because we would always come out on top. Though, I also love healing and being needed. Makes me feel cozy.

At first, your innuendo schtick was bleh, but as I started paying more attention to it, pretty cool. I even started telling tales of your one-liners and little stories at work and they became known as 'Dupmasioneisms' "Hey, guys, I have another Dupmasioneism! You see, these three dwarven ladies were talking about their husbands, comparing them to what alcholic beverage they are most like." Priceless. Firebreather, ha.

Nothing at all negative to say. The too awesome thing is actually a compliment and there will be a void now that you are gone. I only play good healers or druids, so...please don't roll a baddie. I do not want to feel that pain, just take joy in seeing it inflicted upon others.

Lornkanamas

Go Colts!