Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHate and Love
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88946&mesg_id=89021
89021, Hate and Love
Posted by Lornis Growwlis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lornis loved to hate Dupmasione. We had a lot of great fights where we definitely were fighting against odds. We had some great one on ones where it could sometimes go either way. Unfortunately, as soon as I got the Ice Drake, I stopped taking chances and therefore I suck. Seriously though, I think we had a lot of fun playing against each other and we were definitely nemesis' of each other. With that one set you were a tough foe and you always pretty much had it minus the strange bracers for much of the end of my time. I can't bring myself to age die a character it seems, but many you sure play some memorable ones.

Growwlis thought Dupmasione was ok, but was never going to spend much time with him, and certailny wouldn't group with someone so full of magical progging gear. Not that Growwllis knew what a "prog" was, but he certainly knew what could cast. Anyway, we shared some good info and there were times where it was me for Battle and you for Maran and loads of foes...good times.

Good luck with your next my friend.