Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectWell done!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88946&mesg_id=88980
88980, Well done!
Posted by Grudan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done Dup. Overall you were fun to talk to (although at times repetitive with the constant innuendo) mostly I found it very intelligent and funny. In fact hands down you were a better comedian than Balten which worked well for me because it let me try to move into more of a healer role then trying to be the funny man.

You were relentless and I've seen it from multiple character angles now and I must say nice job. You clearly know a hell of a lot more about this game then I ever will.

If I have a downside when I think of Dup, it's more the game's downside than yours. Our pyramid structure leads to a few players who have so much knowledge that with a character they play well and to the hilt they become legendary. Legends are fun to talk about and remember. Legends can be really boring to work with or fight against though especially after a long while.

From what I saw you never needed anything from your allies, and never had much to fear from your enemies except in rare situations. You logging in was like someone throwing a boulder into the middle of a small pond people were swimming in. That's a great achievement but sometimes some of us just want to swim a little.

Overall though, I'm a big fan of Dup. You'll be remembered a long, long time. Good luck with your next. I just hope I never run into your next on the battlefield.