Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azemaerlor La'graen the Emerald Rapture, Verdant Bolt of the Summer Storm
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88805&mesg_id=88828
88828, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azemaerlor La'graen the Emerald Rapture, Verdant Bolt of the Summer Storm
Posted by Graatch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't see how a battle member can say I want to kill all mages, but not the ones who glow gold. Then he doesn't want to kill mages, he's not against magic, he's only against some mages, ones he doesn't like their alignment. Sure, if he targetted good aligned more than others, that's a problem, but it's as much if not more a problem if he refuses to kill good aligned mages at all.

And I'm not saying it's wrong to turn a good aligned rager neutral if he kills too many good aligned mages, especially if there isn't some roleplay demonstrating that there is a difference between killing them and killing non-good mages. But it just can't be that a villager refuses to kill an entire group of mages. It's not compatible with the cabal.