Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azemaerlor La'graen the Emerald Rapture, Verdant Bolt of the Summer Storm
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88805&mesg_id=88823
88823, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azemaerlor La'graen the Emerald Rapture, Verdant Bolt of the Summer Storm
Posted by Graatch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't understand how you were allowed to stay in battle if you refused to kill good aligned mages. I'm possibly the biggest stickler for maintaining alignment rp in cabals, but you still have to follow the cabal's basic purpose to stay in it, meaning sure, you absolutely should be roleplaying sorrow or dismay or whatever else you want to call it when it happens, but you still have to kill the mages. All of them. Including the good aligned ones.

Did you lie to the battle leaders/imms about it and say you would, but actually not? Did you simply ignore all the good aligned mages?

I am really having trouble with this. I think it's a fine role, but not one that fits with being in the battle cabal. You can be a magic hater who doesn't kill good aligned mages, but not within the cabal.

How did this happen?