Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectJust to clear some things up
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87786&mesg_id=87822
87822, Just to clear some things up
Posted by Tinsalaop on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Let me just clear some things up. First of all, my familiar does not heal up from agony to perfect, well, ever. If there a bug regarding it I have no idea how to "exploit" it. What happened in the Battle cabal was frankly a fluke of which I have no idea how I exploited it. And is probably the game saved the condition of my familiar then I fought with it, and when I released and recalled, it was back to that condition. The Destructor did quite the number on it in a short period of time, but who knows. Every time my familiar comes back, it is at similar health it left at.

As for everything else, the fact of the matter is I don't fit into your bloated "those who only fight me" definition and I fight you one on one. And I know there are many others that fight you that also don't fit into that definition either. So it is frankly very unfair and pretty low for you to say "no one fights you but super powered characters" when in reality, there are a lot of players out there giving you a good run one on one.

But hey your boat, float it how you will and good luck.